[10/5/24] AEW Collision Thread (aka the other wrestling show on tonight): Darby, Triple Threat Tag, and more! (NO SPOILERS)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
catching up now and of course i already have a complaint. :francis:

usual pet peeve of spoiling things before they happen. please tell me darby not gonna win at the ppv cuz that would make no sense. bad enough they couldn't wait until the ppv to announce his opponent. as if that match was gonna move tickets anyways. i doubt anyone would be like oh shyt that match is happening, let me go buy tickets or order it. better than announcing it on twitter but still these motherfukkers couldn't make it a surprise. :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like they’ve been using Rampage and Collision to push storylines more. :ehh:

Just add less job matches and they can get the fans to tune in more.

I like how Darby had the promo later in the show explaining things a bit more and setting up the face to face on upcoming Dynamite. As well as pushing women's stuff like Deonna and Taya, the Stat and Mercedes/Kamille and others.

The only quick matches were Yuta and Stat and both were showcased beyond that. Both with the backstage interviews and Stat with post match attack.

They def have the roster to not rely on random jobbers as much, and at least they don't do it on dynamite.

But def good to see all the shows involved in getting stuff moving forward instead of just Dynamite.