[10/5/24] AEW Collision Thread (aka the other wrestling show on tonight): Darby, Triple Threat Tag, and more! (NO SPOILERS)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Taped on Thursday Live from Toledo, Ohio, birthplace of the Jeep and the first city in the world to have electric streetlights, it's AEW Collision! Here is the card for tonight:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If Darby’s open challenger next week is Lashley, he’s going to make Lashley look like the GOAT with the way he bumps and sells for literally anyone.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well I pressed post reply a tad bit too early. Brody vs. Darby it is. I loved the matches they had before, those two have great chemistry together

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Now Britt after losing a TBS title match gets to challenge for the AEW women’s title? And Willow challenging for it too after losing to Stat? But Stat looking like she is going after the TBS title after beating Willow?

None of this shyt makes any god damn sense.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now Britt after losing a TBS title match gets to challenge for the AEW women’s title? And Willow challenging for it too after losing to Stat? But Stat looking like she is going after the TBS title after beating Willow?

None of this shyt makes any god damn sense.
I'm trying to understand why and I got nothing. Too much talent on the women's side to just rotate the same top women. Looking like Vince Paul's company.