[10/21] WWE Monday Night RAW: The Road to Hell...

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
2ilts6.jpg

@thaKEAF

-P-

:banderas:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man this was one of the most fun nights of my life. Being on the floor is like worlds different from sitting even in the 100 sections. :wow:

I've never sat on the floor at an actual show and when dude showed us our seats and I looked at the titantron and could see myself I was instantly :banderas: to myself. Was holding the sign up during R. Truth vs. Sandow (I think that'll be on Superstars) to test it out and you could see it clear as fukk so I was ready for the show to start. I'm cracking up reading that you guys finally saw it from my phone and then I noticed they kept changing the camera like y'all said. So after the first match I decided to lay low for a minute :heh: the WWE goons were in full effect and were constantly coming in my area but only to yell at kids for standing in seats. Also this one dude kept running behind our section with his sign trying to get on tv :wow: the WWE goon black dude grabbed him, all I heard the kid say was yes sir and he rolled his sign up like a bytch :ufdup:.

I was the only real smark in the section with a few sitting in the level up behind us. I started the Goldberg chant and Ryback finally yelled like GOLDBERG THIS! or some shyt in the middle of the ring after he did a move..we also had a you can't wrestle chant going I don't know if it went through or not. Punk pointed to our section and said something like "I like that" and laughed after the Goldberg chant. After Punk posed in the crowd and ran Heyman off he came back through the walkway right behind our seats to get to the back. My stan levels were on 1000% and me and my gal quickly touched him no homo :scusthov: sweaty as fukk I didn't even think of that cause I was on my stan shyt like I said.

I kept yelling smark shyt and cheering the heels..had everybody laughing even little kids. I yelled at HHH "WHERES CHYNA" when he was naming off people. When Zeb pulled out that whip though eerybody was :whoa:

Biggest pops were Bryan of course who is even more over than we all thought :wow: Punk..Kofi..Big Show..them dancing fools. Best match was the opener..they did Bryan vs Orton in the dark match and Bryan won it. They announced they'll be back here for RAW on March 30..prepare for a full :banderas: sign.

Oh yeah I kept yelling "IM NOT A PINHEAD SHAWN!" when the GOAT came out (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-did-i-just-get-sonned-by-hbkgoat-on-twitter.114733/)

2d13eoz.jpg

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
m76ikm.jpg

aint nobody fukkin with my :rambo:

w9a4yf.jpg

:heh: the little dude on the left with the pink cena headband. he was having the time of his life he was like fukk fedexforum security he kept getting on his seat, falling, going crazy. I let him hold my belt and showed him it was signed by HBK he went insane.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@thaKEAF Yea breh if you gonna do a televised event gotta do floor seats, cant wait til WM30 and the night after in New Orleans :banderas:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
@thaKEAF Yea breh if you gonna do a televised event gotta do floor seats, cant wait til WM30 and the night after in New Orleans :banderas:

I fukked up at Mania 29. it was cold and the damn pillars blocked pretty much all the in-ring action so it kinda soured me on WWE. so I didn't go to RAW the next night which sounded crazy and better than the actual PPV. Tonight convinced me I'm gonna try to go to WM30 though..just a quick train ride down south.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
m76ikm.jpg

w9a4yf.jpg

:heh: the little dude on the left with the pink cena headband. he was having the time of his life he was like fukk fedexforum security he kept getting on his seat, falling, going crazy. I let him hold my belt and showed him it was signed by HBK he went insane.

Can you blame him? He was holding greatness :wow:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I fukked up at Mania 29. it was cold and the damn pillars blocked pretty much all the in-ring action so it kinda soured me on WWE. so I didn't go to RAW the next night which sounded crazy and better than the actual PPV. Tonight convinced me I'm gonna try to go to WM30 though..just a quick train ride down south.

I'm thinking about it too if I go can I also hold the belt? Thx

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
m76ikm.jpg

w9a4yf.jpg

Kilq'd up :beli:

Still, nice :to: