[10/21] WWE Monday Night RAW: The Road to Hell...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So im guessing

HHH vs Big Show at Survivor Series where he goes over of course

and then

HHH vs HBK where again he goes over of course

:ld:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Yo, Leebs, let's be out.

mrw-i-am-singing-in-my-car-and-pull-up-to-a-red-light-23793.gif

Let's...

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't imagine Orton being booked in anything significant come Mania time. When it comes to Buffy villains, Orton is basically the Mr. Trick to HHH's Mayor Wilkins.

Almost a complete non-factor in the grand scheme of things.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can't imagine Orton being booked in anything significant come Mania time. When it comes to Buffy villains, Orton is basically the Mr. Trick to HHH's Mayor Wilkins.

Almost a complete non-factor in the grand scheme of things.
Season 3 was my FAVORITE season of Buffy, so I know exactly what you mean.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So let's be real here, how does John Cena fit into this story line?lol.
Im guessing they'll keep him preoccupied with Del rio & eventually sandow for now. Already too many damn players as is, after Orton catch his L sunday he going straight down to midcard mediocrity

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
FINAL THOUGHTS: A lot of messages in the final segment leading to the PPV. WWE labeled one-half of their PPV main event as not a star, they teased Hunter wrestling again down the road (but not at Sunday's PPV), Big Show reinserted himself into the mix to continue the over-arching story of tormenting The Authority, Michaels was more interested in figuring out why Hunter is not fun anymore, and someone in WWE is mad at Jericho, RVD, and Edge. The only potential pay-off match to the last item is Jericho eventually returning to face someone from The Authority since Edge is retired and RVD is just RVD.

Overall, it comes down to two things: did the immediate message of Orton-Bryan resonate with enough fans to generate PPV buys and did not enough people not order Battleground and/or forgive WWE for the BGround non-finish three weeks after BGround?