[10/18/22] AEW TUESDAY Night Dynamite: 4 title matches, including Hangman vs. Moxcula

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Adderrall man trying his hardest to make me toss this into the bushes. Omega and the young brehs like SWERVE are literally the only reason i watch this shyt and Omega suspended they been doing okay w Swerve hopefully this singles run amounts to something. I dont even fukk w the acclaimed like that but still try to support the brehs w ratings when they on.

Njpw being so washed has really helped this dude not be in the bushes. :snoop:
NJPW always has been largely irrelevant to the vast majority of American viewers, even when they were at their prime.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
NJPW always has been largely irrelevant to the vast majority of American viewers, even when they were at their prime.

I dont care about what anybody watches. I care about what I like, ive watched njpw since i used to cop the dbz bootlegs in downtown newark as a kid and got some matches un like a 6hr vhs :dead:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It was a messed up narrative that was painted over here concerning the company. I’ll admit, the booking is going through a lull but it’s not the way it’s made out to be. Just like AEW is being hyped as the greatest thing ever they were doing that to NJPW because of the Elite. That focus shifted once the company was formed now the talk is NJPW fell off, they never fell off, the marks just stopped making it like everything that happens in the super dome is instant classic.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was a messed up narrative that was painted over here concerning the company. I’ll admit, the booking is going through a lull but it’s not the way it’s made out to be. Just like AEW is being hyped as the greatest thing ever they were doing that to NJPW because of the Elite. That focus shifted once the company was formed now the talk is NJPW fell off, they never fell off, the marks just stopped making it like everything that happens in the super dome is instant classic.
NJPW has definitely fell off since the pandemic started. Don't think it had much to do with AEW as much as just bad decisions like retiring the IC title, Pushing EVIL to the top :scust: (Even though he is better now for sure), etc.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
NJPW has definitely fell off since the pandemic started. Don't think it had much to do with AEW as much as just bad decisions like retiring the IC title, Pushing EVIL to the top :scust: (Even though he is better now for sure), etc.
I agree that was a bad decision, but NJPW has always played around with their titles like that and they’ve always occasionally run a paperweight champion for a quick run. Everything they did during the pandemic they had a history of doing before westerners started watching. IC title wasnt even hot like that till Nakamura put some swag on it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Why is this on today? The hell

It’s NBA tip off. :sas1:

I just hope we don’t get the breaks beat off us by Golden State

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Adderrall man trying his hardest to make me toss this into the bushes. Omega and the young brehs like SWERVE are literally the only reason i watch this shyt and Omega suspended they been doing okay w Swerve hopefully this singles run amounts to something. I dont even fukk w the acclaimed like that but still try to support the brehs w ratings when they on.

Njpw being so washed has really helped this dude not be in the bushes. :snoop:
I believe either him or Keith Lee's will become AEW's first black world champion.

Their storyline is about more than the tag titles now, they are connected in competition, and it would be nice for Swerve to be open and methodical...and Keith keeps humbly to himself and gets the title first.

That's their trajectory.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Penta just came off a legendary match just to go wrestle OC and best friends again :beli: Hooker of the year for KKKhan

They gotta find new opponents for them and penta himself. It's cool they have the belts but not much worthy opponents. Just look at the tourney: the elite are suspended, United empire isn't even part of the company, los ingobernables broke up when they attacked Rush brother and I think Andrade still out with Charlotte anyways, or I think he came back but they not a trio, the other team with Parker whatever his last name is hasn't really been seen much, and dark order doing something else. Can't remember the other teams, oh yeah house of black but you know their story. So not many trios opponents out there, or at least being built up.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They gotta find new opponents for them and penta himself. It's cool they have the belts but not much worthy opponents. Just look at the tourney: the elite are suspended, United empire isn't even part of the company, los ingobernables broke up when they attacked Rush brother and I think Andrade still out with Charlotte anyways, or I think he came back but they not a trio, the other team with Parker whatever his last name is hasn't really been seen much, and dark order doing something else. Can't remember the other teams, oh yeah house of black but you know their story. So not many trios opponents out there, or at least being built up.
Word. I just feel like they aren’t being given a chance to show they can be bigger. Penta can be champion if Mox and hangman can. Better than them. Only thing they got over him is the English part but shyt put stokely to hype him up