[10/18/22] AEW TUESDAY Night Dynamite: 4 title matches, including Hangman vs. Moxcula

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Dynamite ratings gonna be crazy high at the beginning just from people forgetting to change the station when the game ends

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
There's no specific rule, think it's more of an out of respect thing given a lot more of their money is invested in the Jags than with AEW. Plus WWE has owned Monday nights for nearly 25 years at this point. They'd be dead in the water if they tried to air on a Monday night during football season.
Out of respect thing?? That’s like Joyner Lucas not dropping an album the same day as Drake “out of respect” :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Those other shows give Tony Khan an excuse if the viewers don't show up, so the "competition" may be a blessing in disguise for ol' Adderall boy. :manny:

to be fair 900+ might actually be a decent number tonight for real.. but lower than that is very possible. my remote gonna see a lot of action. i might actually miss most of the wrestling... MLB playoffs and nba got my attn

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Mister @DaylitoJames, on behalf of the RDR Appreciation Society, I must formally issue you a Cease and Desist on using this particular .gif in connection to, and/or in reference to Hangman Adam Page.
Arthur MorGOAT is a REAL cowboy, and he wouldn't be caught dead in butterfly pants, Sir.
:ufdup:
Well Cowboy shyt is for everybody :ehh:and I've made "Elite' status with my fukkery getting "cease & desist" notices...
s-l500.jpg

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Dynamite is in trouble today.. facing nxt... MLB playoffs and opening night of nba :snoop: :pachaha:
October's always a rough month for wrestling, lotta other shyt going on. That's why it's the GOAT sports month. :blessed:

Show looks good. Kinda tired of them trying to still make Yuta a thing tho. :beli:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Adderrall man trying his hardest to make me toss this into the bushes. Omega and the young brehs like SWERVE are literally the only reason i watch this shyt and Omega suspended they been doing okay w Swerve hopefully this singles run amounts to something. I dont even fukk w the acclaimed like that but still try to support the brehs w ratings when they on.

Njpw being so washed has really helped this dude not be in the bushes. :snoop: