[10/18/22] AEW TUESDAY Night Dynamite: 4 title matches, including Hangman vs. Moxcula

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure next week, or when the MLB playoffs are done, AEW will go back to 900k-1 million but I was surprised the stiff competition hurt AEW way more than NXT. Even with the change to Tuesday, they've been announcing and promoting the date change for a while and still hit them hard.
I have a friend who watches it every week. He doesn't always get to watch it live because of work, so I asked him last night if he watched so I wouldn't spoil it. He said he forgot it was airing on Tuesday this week.
:martin:

But you're forgetting something else. AEW is super hip hop now so NBA coming back would hurt them a lot
:russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
PRedictably massive drop for AEW second quarter after MLB lead-in. Look at that MJF bump though:ehh:. Wonder how much of the NXT viewers switched over to AEW for that since there seems to be a bit of an inverse relationship there.

People just kinda said they had enough of wrestling, both AEW and NXT, for the second hour though.

Vb-Lf8FMLug5lehIHVr3-5_hUmwK74rvJciX5y5fMZzzQCHZe39IOOthM5ocGu-BAz__lMjO1SRHEMk0kQ6b4J1QTZk3-oK-mor-p-SPily4TVQmOzCfAlkeE2IPDa3AiziyuuR4IMsj0x_ODJzIVMV0wrVGriZsywxXFdF1W9uvITCjFOuBJOE2ng

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm just joking though. I don't hate the Jericho as ROH champ stuff but I don't exactly like it either. The matches always feature an opponent I like in the ring so I don't mind it much.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if AEW didnt have bad luck they’d have no luck.

Damn near their whole main event scene is off tv

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure next week, or when the MLB playoffs are done, AEW will go back to 900k-1 million but I was surprised the stiff competition hurt AEW way more than NXT. Even with the change to Tuesday, they've been announcing and promoting the date change for a while and still hit them hard.

This shyt was yesterday? Lol I missed it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Man if AEW didnt have bad luck they’d have no luck.

Damn near their whole main event scene is off tv
Well we already have the Full Gear PPV, so really the focus for the next 4-5 weeks is just on the Dynamite main event (and I suppose Rampage but lol). Your main event talent for a Dynamite can be considerably broader than a PPV.