[10/18/22] AEW TUESDAY Night Dynamite: 4 title matches, including Hangman vs. Moxcula

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm curious what's going to happen next week with Dynamite if Yankess/Astros go to a Game 7 since that would be airing next Wednesday on TBS at 7:30.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m so mad I missed y’all commentary on this Dalton Castle match. This dude is moving in slow motion. :russ:

And MJF cutting the same “you didnt speak to me in the Safeway in 1998” promo on William Regal. It’s good, but good lord missionary over and over and over

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Only got beat by MLB and NBA.

The Halloween Havoc go-home edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network will go head-to-head with the Title Tuesday edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS tonight.

WWE went into the week with a major round of promotion for NXT, which actually began on last week’s SmackDown, and continued on RAW last night. WWE has several main roster Superstars booked for tonight’s show, which is a part of more brand crossover that the company has planned. The major promotion was planned as part of the effort to beat AEW Dynamite tonight.

It was noted by Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com that WWE officials are determined to have NXT beat Dynamite in the ratings.

WWE officials have reportedly said AEW beating NXT in the ratings tonight would be “unacceptable.”

Backstage Talk on WWE NXT vs. AEW Dynamite Tonight

This was from yesterday before both shows aired. Guess they have to accept it :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm sure next week, or when the MLB playoffs are done, AEW will go back to 900k-1 million but I was surprised the stiff competition hurt AEW way more than NXT. Even with the change to Tuesday, they've been announcing and promoting the date change for a while and still hit them hard.