[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I think that was to set up Bayley vs Dana Brooke for hell in a cell. The ending was weird as hell.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And yet, as we speak, there are people on the internet acting like this Ellsworth shyt is any different. Like he's actually being treated as anything but a momentary thing that's due to be forgotten quickly... just like Barry Horowitz, Brooklyn Brawler, Zach Gowen, etc. in years past... maybe I've been watching too long, lol... cause I don't get why folk get so wound up over stuff so minor. WWF/E has done this shyt for as long as I've been watching- some MFs get over, some don't. There's never been a time every wrestler on the roster was pushed well or got over, or got over at all.

It's because the rest of the product is meh breh. Plain and simple. When the entirety of the product is meh and stale, then the stuff like that gets magnified more because you can't ignore it. We can ignore the gilberg shyt then because everything else was popping.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like they have a 15 minute promo for bill planned even though everyone knows he could hardly do 5.

Hoping for the best

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I don't hate it. Bayley's character isn't affected by wins and losses yet. Builds vulnerability

cause her head was already affected by these kicks
7TCk6ox.png

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't Paul just say Brock doesn't think about Bill, but he's still ,ad that he lost to him 12 years ago ::leostare: