[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does Bailey have ONE win yet? lol

And why is Rollins getting so many title shots? Isn't Balor ready to come back?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I really like the women's division now. We have legit frail faces that can get abused by semi brolic heels that don't look like men:noah:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Plg79ji.jpg

0ZhaZXf.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Dana is Goofus to Natalia's Gallant.

Natalia's a good wrestler, but super mediocre character actress so you why she gets camera time.

Dana's a mediocre wrestler but really good at playing her character, so you see why SHE gets time.

They should fuse.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This bo dallas shyt is exactly what I'm talking about. They're not doing any of the basic shyt well enough with their main stuff to get away with some pointless drivel they're trying with that. On one Raw from summer 98, we had Austin/Taker as the main angle with Kane and Mankind thrown in...DX vs the Nation which was must see tv, the shamrock v owen v dan severn shyt with blackman thrown in, Val Venis kaientai fukkery, and of course tag feuds and trips vs rock which was born out of the nation vs dx beef. it was all logical storytelling and engaging on different levels so they could afford to do some brawl for all shyt because the rest of the show around it was firing on all cylinders. They can't do that shyt anymore. To use your hip hop analogy, you could have the 69 boyz be a one hit wonder because you knew their time was short with cats like Pac, Big, Nas, Wu, Snoop and whomever else on top of the game crushing shyt for the better. The silly shyt didn't last long and was ignored for the most part

And yet, as we speak, there are people on the internet acting like this Ellsworth shyt is any different. Like he's actually being treated as anything but a momentary thing that's due to be forgotten quickly... just like Barry Horowitz, Brooklyn Brawler, Zach Gowen, etc. in years past... maybe I've been watching too long, lol... cause I don't get why folk get so wound up over stuff so minor. WWF/E has done this shyt for as long as I've been watching- some MFs get over, some don't. There's never been a time every wrestler on the roster was pushed well or got over, or got over at all.