1-yr/$1.1M

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
While your sissy QB begging for a first class seat on planes so he can wear shorts up to his thights in France for fashion week, Brees is putting in work

Don't worry breh, the Cam era will be over soon and you can finally stop pretending you rock that heavy with him. :russ:

They ain't #ADOS. Nola so bad he doesn't even want to put in work down there :scustedcam:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nlf players are too scared to sit out games to get the CBA they want

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dapped & negged :salute:

He a heaux and so is his sorry ass Aints :banderas:

:mjlol: aint no beef. What @Morose Polymath gonna make another corny title and @portcityplaya gonna not be a midget? Oh I wish i was a little bit taller ass MIDGET he ain't gon do shyt

You keep saying midget like that bothers me. And if im a midget tell me why you're the one always ducking the fade when offered? Dont make me go dig up the receipts

You putting a lot of faith in MAGA. :camumm:

My faith in MAGA :hula: your faith in a softshoe tapdancing selfhating cracka cocksucking c00n

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
While your sissy QB begging for a first class seat on planes so he can wear shorts up to his thighs in France for fashion week, Brees is putting in work

Don't worry breh, the Cam era will be over soon and you can finally stop pretending you rock that heavy with him. :russ:

Cam Newton doesn't want to be in Africa, he just to wear women African clothes. :scust:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cam Newton doesn't want to be in Africa, he just to wear women African clothes. :scust:

He's #ADOS. Why would he need to spend time in Africa and not his own cultural hub? :Dragnah:
“I’m an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven’t seen nothing they can compare me to,” he told reporters during his weekly media session at Bank of America Stadium.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Still waiting for your thoughts on the contract situation....

:mjlolpanthershat:
Well just ask for my thoughts instead of droppin them wack ass jokes:yeayea:
Give him what he wants. 20 milly aint gonna hurt once the cap go up in a year. Soon as he gets paid Alabama legend Amari gon rob Jerruh for round the same. We just got to pay alot of other folk too like marshon, ramcsyk, kamara. Its gonna get tricky with the money but thats what happens when you have a lot of good players :shansaints:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well just ask for my thoughts instead of droppin them wack ass jokes:yeayea:
Give him what he wants. 20 milly aint gonna hurt once the cap go up in a year. Soon as he gets paid Alabama legend Amari gon rob Jerruh for round the same. We just got to pay alot of other folk too like marshon, ramcsyk, kamara. Its gonna get tricky with the money but thats what happens when you have a lot of good players :shansaints:
That wasnt hard and a surprisingly good post. I would rep you, but you know the deal

Negged :Camnewtongrin:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
nikkas know the truth. When Dallas put them on that summer jam screen :picard:

Last stretch of the season Brees went from top 5 to not mentioned at all :wow:

I needed butt-boy brees to perform that night for fantasy football too. Lost bread fukkin with that nikka :wtb: