Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
nikkas know the truth. When Dallas put them on that summer jam screen :picard:

Last stretch of the season Brees went from top 5 to not mentioned at all :wow:
How sweet that shyt was

rWCCWAT.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
These guys are babies. A bunch of whiners. I'd play the game for free bc I love it that much. Getting a million dollars is just super icing on the cake. None of these guys deserve that much money, unless it's Brady or Eli.

This is Sal from Long Island, I'll hang up and listen

:mjpls:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I couldn’t pay a WR 20m who plays in the saints offense. That shyt is so inflated and dependent on Brees that I wouldn’t trust that nikka is worth it.
Tried to tell nikkas, Thomas is good but not as good as his #s suggest. He’s not Julio or OBJ level
Who's that talkin a Bucs fan? Aka last in the division last in the beef.
Them nikkas nonfactors in every aspect of the NFC South
Yeah y’all ain’t ready for this Bucco Bruce era :mjlit:

Y’all be back to the 7-9 dungeon soon enough. Brees noodle arm ain’t gettin no younger

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Tried to tell nikkas, Thomas is good but not as good as his #s suggest. He’s not Julio or OBJ level

Y’all be back to the 7-9 dungeon soon enough. Brees noodle arm ain’t gettin no younger
Fam y’all nikkas ain’t been relevant in a decade go sit at the kids tables with the lions :mjlol:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
These guys are babies. A bunch of whiners. I'd play the game for free bc I love it that much. Getting a million dollars is just super icing on the cake. None of these guys deserve that much money, unless it's Brady or Eli.

This is Sal from Long Island, I'll hang up and listen

:mjpls:

Fred from Jersey, gah head yoour awn...

Heey Mike, first time lawng time. I just wanna say that the NBA is ruining footbawl fo me. Lemme explain. Dere are a latta divas in basketbawl. Dey fowce trades, dey dimaand dere own doctahs and staff, I bet ya if even a giy like Serge Ibaker was playing footbawl he’d cawse a lotta trouble. Now playahs ah holding out, dey want to stand up, kneel down, what da hell is gooiin awn with footbawl Mike? It’s baad enough I don’t even watch basketbawl, partly becausa da Knicks, partly because hockey betta, but why does that sport have to ruin a great American institution like footbawl? I’ll hang up and listen.....:mjpls:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fam y’all nikkas ain’t been relevant in a decade go sit at the kids tables with lions :mjlol:
The way y’all talk you’d think y’all had more banners than us :dahell:

Let the Rams Deebo y’all out of a ring & got the nerve to blame it on a non-PI call smh. Like y’all ain’t go to OT...what happened then pleighboy? :birdman:

Them Pelicans gonna be nice tho :wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Yall aint won the division since 07 :dahell: you talkin?
4 winning seasons in 12 years :scusthov:
Go somewhere and practice we busy