1 Year PlayStation+ Membership $33.99

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
CDKeys has always been legit. Its where I buy my passes for xbox and PS from. Just make sure you are buying the correct region codes but you can trust it for sure.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not sure if people already asked, but I had the 3 month PS Plus deal on automatic renewal and it just started, so I am good until July. If I were to buy this, and cancel my automatic renewal, would it know to start when my current 3 months expires in July? Or can I sit on this code until I need to redeem in in July?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Not sure if people already asked, but I had the 3 month PS Plus deal on automatic renewal and it just started, so I am good until July. If I were to buy this, and cancel my automatic renewal, would it know to start when my current 3 months expires in July? Or can I sit on this code until I need to redeem in in July?

Kinda confused on what you asking but if you cancel auto renew and buy a code (and redeem it) it will just stack ontop of your current subscription. Will start when your current subscription ends.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kinda confused on what you asking but if you cancel auto renew and buy a code (and redeem it) it will just stack ontop of your current subscription. Will start when your current subscription ends.
Sorry, let me make it clearer, my auto renew literally started yesterday morning, so I am good until July 4th. If I were to cancel the auto renew and buy this one year code. Would it start on July 4th 2020, giving me PS+ until July 4th 2021?

I think you answered my question. Thanks!