1 Year PlayStation+ Membership $33.99

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As lung as you have the membership and game you get you keep, but you can only play it while your ps plus is active.
I cant play non of my free ps plus games, till i reactive my plus account:francis:
Do you have to keep them downloaded on your hard drive? For example if I download one of the May games while my membership is active, then in June I delete it, if in a few months I decide I want to play it again can I go back and redownload it even though it's not the free game of the month anymore?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Do you have to keep them downloaded on your hard drive? For example if I download one of the May games while my membership is active, then in June I delete it, if in a few months I decide I want to play it again can I go back and redownload it even though it's not the free game of the month anymore?

yes. As long as you “purchased” it when it was free. You’re good.

honestly, this is the same for any game you get on psn. Free or paid. You can delete it locally and redownload later.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
yes. As long as you “purchased” it when it was free. You’re good.

honestly, this is the same for any game you get on psn. Free or paid. You can delete it locally and redownload later.
Thanks. Yeah I know it's like that for games I paid for, just wasn't sure if it was the same for the free ones.

I think I'm going to get a a year or 2 even though I never play online

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let's attempt to be logical here i know it's a struggle for you.

Cdkeys does not print up its own codes, and it's a place where gamers can go to get "keys" for the low. They often run out of codes, half the time they don't have what you want. But then again, half the time they do. As time goes by places like Cdkeys becomes more and more popular and the end result is less and less supplies for the masses. So for homeboy to be plotting on profiting off of places like that isn't a win for everybody else. You're acting like he's the only person that would do such a thing. Let's not encourage the collapse of a good thing.

And if you can't understand that, then
siento pena por tu madre :snoop:
get some help kid