1 thing i can say bout jay z, he always been loyal as hell to ty ty :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Of all the things to say about Jay,this the one admirable thing you could think of:comeon:?

fukk Ty Ty,nikka aint rapped one classic verse:childplease:

it's 1 of many but i was listenin' to a song and heard ty ty's name and then i started thinkin' bout how long he been cool with bruh and then came this thread
ty ty ain't a rapper but he a real true friend :obama: and that counts more than a classic rap verse

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's 1 of many but i was listenin' to a song and heard ty ty's name and then i started thinkin' bout how long he been cool with bruh and then came this thread
ty ty ain't a rapper but he a real true friend :obama: and that counts more than a classic rap verse

true,then again he's more than likely a eager to please yes man:sas1:

A real friend wouldnt let Jay keep puttin out this sub par music.

Dame and Biggs made Jay a better businessman and hustler,Beans and Bleek helped sharpen the steel....i guess i aint supposed to know exactly what Ty ty does...I just see him as being the nikka hyping Jay up as he makes bad decisions:scust:

I woulda told Jay ":camby:"after hearing some of these songs he been puttin out in recent years

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
true,then again he's more than likely a eager to please yes man:sas1:

A real friend wouldnt let Jay keep puttin out this sub par music.

Dame and Biggs made Jay a better businessman and hustler,Beans and Bleek helped sharpen the steel....i guess i aint supposed to know exactly what Ty ty does...I just see him as being the nikka hyping Jay up as he makes bad decisions:scust:

I woulda told Jay ":camby:"after hearing some of these songs he been puttin out in recent years

:russ: