bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
i never heard this 1! :ohhh:
here you go...and I have heard this story MYSELF in the streets in the D
Everybody knows its cold in the D but according to one of our sources in the camp of Detroit rapper Trick Trick, the incident involving Jim Jones at club Esko was no random incident, and reports of the Harlem MC being a.ssaulted for failing to pay his “hood taxes” are totally incorrect. Our source, a “heavy dude in Detroit,” says it was a straight retaliation for Jim Jones jumping Ne-Yo’s co-road manager Vaughn at the Louis Vuitton store in December in New York.

“That’s bullsh*t and it ain’t got sh*t to do with it. That sh*t is 100% behind that Louis Vuitton sh*t. That was the whole retaliation because Jim didn’t even expect that sh*t to come out of Detroit from that New York sh*t.

Even Jay, Dame Dash & Cam are involved

He ain’t know Vaughn and them had family over here. It had nothing to do with Jimmy not paying no taxes because we don’t give a **** about that. n*ggas wasn’t gone let him slide on that little attack sh*t. We were just waiting on the right time and sh*t.”

Delving a little deeper, our source revealed that the beef goes back even further before the Roc-A-Fella split.

“When Cam’ron got dumped on in DC in his Ferrari, they said it was Vaughn and Ty-Ty’s brother murder, who is also Memphis Bleek’s manager. That’s why Jay was like don’t get mad at me when ‘n*ggas throwing Roc signs outside your Coup.’ So when that happened, Jim and them acted like they were going to be the muscle for Cam. They already didn’t get along because of that whole Dame Dash/Jay-Z thing. They stopped getting along around 2003 but when the shooting happened, Jim acted like he was gone be the enforcer so he said he was going to try to get at anyone in Jay’s camp trying to get at Jay.

Well Ta-Ta being Jay’s enforcer or whatever was like you know, ‘Put your hands on somebody if you want to.’ So everybody knows Ta-Ta and Vaughn look like twins. So we was in Vegas in All-Star weekend and Jim tried to jump on Vaughn at the Bellagio at the table but he didn’t do sh*t because we were in Vegas at the gambling tables with cameras everywhere. This was in 07, 06. The same year that NBA All-Star and Magic was the same weekend in Las Vegas.

That’s when Jim tried to touch Vaughn at the tables because he thought he was Ta-Ta then. So there had been little riffs seeing n*ggas back and forth from New York so when Jim strolled up in the Louis Vuitton store with his dudes, it was just Vaughn and Neo, that’s it. They were at the counter buying their sh*t and the n**** Jim went up to Vaughn and started popping off and told his goons to put it on camera so he could put it on YouTube. Vaughn then smacks the camera phone out one of the dude’s hands and then that’s when everything jumped off.

Well when I got the call, because Vaughn is my n****, as to what happened, I was pissed because Vaughn and Ne-Yo is like little tiny motherfu*kers and they don’t bother nobody. I know Jim personally too and I know he’s a punk. Well when that happened I called Trick like yo, ‘These paper n*ggas just touched my man,’ and that’s Trick Trick man too. So Trick was pissed and we were going to fly the n**** Jim in and whip his a.ss but a promoter had already booked him. So when we found out he was going to be at Esko, we had a conference call with the “B.I.G. Homies.” It was like, ‘Look this n**** in town. What we want to do to this motherfu*ker and nothing was said explicitly except that the n**** needed to be touched.’ Simple as that. And the whole thing behind it is it’s retaliation for the Louis Vuitton store incident.

Jay and them got goons in Detroit, specifically Trick Trick who didn’t like that sh*t. n*ggas got on a conference call with the B.I.G. Homies and Jim got touched and it was simple as that. He just got lucky. The shooting occurred when one of Jimmy’s lame n*ggas tried to shoot. It wasn’t that they were trying to a.ssassinate Jim. That wasn’t even the situation.

One of they n*ggas pulled out a gun and that’s how that gun sh*t started. Jim and them was getting they a.ss whipped and somebody pulled out a gun and started shooting recklessly. That had nothing to do on Trick and them side. That was somebody on Jim side from the D. He had a couple of local n*ggas that he **** with who got in the club with a heater and that was Jim trying to get Trick and them off of him. They was getting they a.ssed whipped and that’s when they pulled out the guns. I mean they had heaters too but they didn’t bust. It was Jim people trying to bust at Trick and them and that’s why they said Trick got shot. Trick didn’t get shot. Ain’t nothing wrong with Trick. One of the homies got shot but he’s straight. But that was one of Jim’s scary a.ss n*ggas just busting into the crowd trying to get n*ggas up off of them.

Hip-Hop Wired: So did Trick Trick get shot?

“Mr. Detroit”: Nah Trick ain’t get shot, hell nah. That’s a fu*king lie. Trick can’t put his hands on him because everyone knows his face and what he do. But as soon as they see Trick with 40 or 50 n*ggas and something happened, everybody knows who its from. It’s like seeing Al Capone walk in and a dude get his a.ss whipped and then he walk out with 60 n*ggas. You know who did it. It’s just that Trick didn’t throw no blows himself. But he was there and everybody came with him. He don’t get his hands involved like that no more. n*ggas was just patiently waiting on him. Jim knows he don’t want it. Don’t anybody want it with Trick. They scared to death when they come through this motherfu*ker.

Hip-Hop Wired: So do ya’ll have issues with Cam’ron too?

“Mr. Detroit”: We don’t got no problems with Cam because Cam ain’t put his hands on Vaughn and them. It ain’t no problem through Trick way I can say that. Jay and them may have different feelings but we only responding to the situation where he put his hands on my man and Ne-Yo. Cam had no affiliation with that dude at that time so therefore you can’t hold that man accountable for something his past a.ssociates did and he’s not being held accountable at all.

We don’t have no problems with Cam streetwise in the D. Bleek’s manager murder dumped on Cam so he might have some hard feelings but he got his already and they already hollered at Cam so Cam ain’t do sh*t. They did what they had to do because as far as I know that sh*t don’t even exist no more.

If Cam was gone do something he would have been done did it but Cam ain’t got n*ggas like that no more. That’s why Jimmy tried to jump up because he thought he had a squad of n*ggas and Jimmy don’t know. He’s real scary. Cam know who that came from. That’s why that Roc sign came up.

Hip-Hop Wired: Did Cam’ron’s shooting in D.C. help cause the Roc-A-Fella split?

“Mr. Detroit”: The shooting was what broke the camel’s back. A lot of n*ggas don’t know that Dame (Damon Dash) and Jay got into a fistf!ght at Roc-A-Wear. They got into a fu*king fistf!ght but it was to the point towards the end when Jay was in the building, Dame wouldn’t be there. They wouldn’t be in the building at the same time, that type sh*t. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back because blood was shed.

Dame had to draw the line and choose sides at that point because Cam and Jim was like his little brothers. He raised them n*ggas so when that blood shed (the shooting), that’s when all conversation and dialogue pretty much stopped at that point because it was a direct affiliation from Jay. Everybody knew it was murder and that’s Ty-Ty’s brother and Vaughn’s brother. So it was like your brother shot my brother and that’s pretty much how they both looked at it because (murder is like Jay’s brother and Cam is like Dame’s).

Hip-Hop Wired: So where does the issue now stand with Jim Jones?

“Mr. Detroit”: That was straight retaliation from the Louis Vuitton/ Ne-Yo attack. Jim came to the wrong city not knowing that motherfu*kers had ties and affiliations with the “Gentlemen” who were a.ssaulted at the Louie store. That’s all that was about. Because when that motherfu*ker hit the deck, everybody knew it. They were just waiting on his a.ss. He running his mouth talking about he got away and all that sh*t, like you clown. We got n*ggas in the A (Atlanta) and all types of sh*t. He really don’t know. He’s a fu*king clown and he better shut the **** up and keep it moving.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
lol and everyone wanna call cam a dry snitch for that lil intro to the diss. This dude just gave names, dates, affiliations, nick names :snoop:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think its easier when you friends arent trying to do what you do.

All the friends Nas kicked to the curb were people who wanted deals and to do what he does and got mad. Same with a lot of other rappers

Its easy for Jay to keep Ty Ty and Emory around

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I think its easier when you friends arent trying to do what you do.

All the friends Nas kicked to the curb were people who wanted deals and to do what he does and got mad. Same with a lot of other rappers

Its easy for Jay to keep Ty Ty and Emory around

good point, they got different positions they playin' :ehh:
i still have to commend them for bein' able to stand tall together though :wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Mr. Detroit”: The shooting was what broke the camel’s back. A lot of n*ggas don’t know that Dame (Damon Dash) and Jay got into a fistf!ght at Roc-A-Wear. They got into a fu*king fistf!ght but it was to the point towards the end when Jay was in the building, Dame wouldn’t be there. They wouldn’t be in the building at the same time, that type sh*t. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back because blood was shed.

:dead: good trolling from Mr Detroit

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
His little Brooklyn crew of Bee High, Emory and Ty-ty are still there. B high is his cousin though? Jaz and DeHaven are really the only ones missing, allegedly for good reasons. Then we have the other dudes that came along from the Roc street team etc like Lenny S, Chaka Pilgrim, and OG Juan. Seems like a pretty tight crew, which is cool when you are moving towards 50.

Plus that he's still in business with some other Roc legends like Kyambo Hiphop and Gee Roberson.

until we see ty-ty filing bakruptcy in a few years..........:troll:
What's the latest news on that, it still seemed fugazi.
Dude really has a day job at Roc Nation and now just signed his label with Manolo Rose to Roc Nation.

:yeshrug:

Last edited: