1 of my biggest regrets in life is not going to Spring Break and this is why

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whoa: shyt look light weight wack to me, aint tryna have people surround my car while im gettin blown by a bytch , they even opened the car door :what:

nah I aint for that..

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I hear ya fam but if I had to describe paradise for a real nikka it would look like this.
2012 Memorial Day Weekend in SoBe "South Beach" - YouTube

Keep in mind that I'm from The Bay Area. The bytches out here ain't as bold and freaky as them hoes down south. Down there the women outnumber the men thus making them more freaky and sexually aggressive. Out here for every bad bytch it's 23 nikkas tryna kill for her.

Ol girl at 0:04:wow::noah:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hear ya fam but if I had to describe paradise for a real nikka it would look like this.
2012 Memorial Day Weekend in SoBe "South Beach" - YouTube

Keep in mind that I'm from The Bay Area. The bytches out here ain't as bold and freaky as them hoes down south. Down there the women outnumber the men thus making them more freaky and sexually aggressive. Out here for every bad bytch it's 23 nikkas tryna kill for her.
:what: this look like a regular saturday anywhere near a beach

I wish i was old enough to have experience freknik or some shyt
that shyt u posted I could do every weekend
at a big club

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Unless you're in your 40s, :flabbynsick:, and looking desperate, it aint never too late to go to spring break. You don't have to be in college. just go with 2 or 3 homeboys and feast. But Im goin next year as a grad present to myself. Im slow bulking now, then going on a cut around Jan. :lawd: my body will be gorgeous. And with my complexion, panties will drop :blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i'm sorry to everyone who went somewhere else... but if you didn't hit Cancun during Spring Break.... PRE hurricane!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd!!!!

had more broads that week then days in the week!!! had two bedroom hotel that fit 10!! for like 120 a night!!

the city is a strip, bout long as vegas.. nothing but hotels and clubs!! every club is all you can drink... stadium size.. fits a couple thousand people and you pay 30-50 and drink anything they have till 6 am... no money, no tips....

its gotta be no parents allowed or something. i didn't see one adult american all week.. it felt like i left college, to go to college, minus the classes. just bytches going to "get drunk 101" and "fukk nikkas after 101" all day long.

shyt used to be #1 on all the party lists up until that hurricane.. we went back after and it was not the same.. i could tell stories from now til next year off cancun alone