1 of my biggest regrets in life is not going to Spring Break and this is why

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:ehhh: I went to PCB thi spast spring break. It wasnt like all that and the weather wasnt all that great either.

One of the main problems with PCB tho is the way its setup, if you live too far from the main beach the be prepared to spend some bread on cabs. The hotels there were pressed as hell too, damn near everyone wouldnt let you bring guest and hate using this word but it was mad ratchet and hood Tallahassee nikkas and bytches. fukked up the entire vibe of the place

Also drinking everyday from sunup to sundown gets exhausting quickly.
I hear ya fam but if I had to describe paradise for a real nikka it would look like this.

Keep in mind that I'm from The Bay Area. The bytches out here ain't as bold and freaky as them hoes down south. Down there the women outnumber the men thus making them more freaky and sexually aggressive. Out here for every bad bytch it's 23 nikkas tryna kill for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You really fiending to fukk slores in public ? really ? :beli:

I would never do no shyt like that in public. But being around that many hoes willing to is :ooh: Spring Break is the equivalent to Freaknic which I was too young to attend in it's heyday. Those kinds of events are rare and as time go by the bishes get bolder.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I would post my friends and I vids from Spring Break but dudes would say I'm bragging. :mjpls:

PCB for SB is wack. Did that freshman year. You can get p*ssy or whatever. But there's no adventure and lacks a bit of lavishness to it. No stunt factor.

Miami is where it's at though. Did that junior and senior year.

Livin' in Miami and coppin' a dope ass mansion/crib on the water front with your boys = Instant easy p*ssy and bomb parties for a whole week.

Or setting up a tent on the beach with a stereo and havin' chicks just roll up to chill under that shyt is cool too.

And then if you got a club hook up :whew:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I would post my friends and I vids from Spring Break but dudes would say I'm bragging. :mjpls:

PCB for SB is wack. Did that freshman year. You can get p*ssy or whatever. But there's no adventure and lacks a bit of lavishness to it. No stunt factor.

Miami is where it's at though. Did that junior and senior year.

Livin' in Miami and coppin' a dope ass mansion/crib on the water front with your boys = Instant easy p*ssy and bomb parties for a whole week.

Or setting up a tent on the beach with a stereo and havin' chicks just roll up to chill under that shyt is cool too.

And then if you got a club hook up :whew:

Do it. fukk what these hatin ass wiggas got to say.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
some incredibly immature ppl in that second video...grow ass folks acting like they've never seen two people have sex before. :beli: