1 of my biggest regrets in life is not going to Spring Break and this is why

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ehh: I went to PCB this past spring break. It wasnt like all that and the weather wasnt all that great either.

One of the main problems with PCB tho is the way its setup, if you live too far from the main beach the be prepared to spend some bread on cabs. The hotels there were pressed as hell too, damn near everyone wouldnt let you bring guest and hate using this word but it was mad ratchet and hood Tallahassee nikkas and bytches. fukked up the entire vibe of the place

Also drinking everyday from sunup to sundown gets exhausting quickly. Id recommend goin on spring from 3-4 days, therefore you can just ball out and go crazy in that time frame, we stretched it out from Saturday Night til the next Saturday morning (not a good idea, we were tired of it by that Thursday)

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Only if you're not getting any action. This shyt right here looks more exciting than any event I've ever attended besides a few random orgy's in high school.

its only fun if you never did anything by yourself before

honestly by the time i graduated high school i had did everything i wanted to do for somebody my age

when we went to Panama City that shyt was lame, a whole bunch of kids who never left they parents house finally gettin a taste of freedom acting extra excited and gettin extra loud and drunk

depends on yo age tho i was 18 when i went