1 Life, 1 League, So There Can Only Be 1 King: Warriors vs. Hawks Gamethread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I ride for my team, I was riding when we were the worst organization in basketball. I can't say the same for you new found pride having Hawks fans. 2 years ago I don't recall seeing 1 Hawks avi on the Coli :sas2:

nikka one of my names on sohh was Touch Me Teague Me :wow: we been bout dis Hawkset shyt, we was out here tryna make the corpse of mike bibby look like an all star

we was out here tryna make Marvin Williams look like the right choice over CP3 :wow:

I was tellin folks in 2012 on here that teague was bout to be a top 10 pg, if I knew then what I know now I woulda said top 5

by the time the playoffs start ima have the set tatted on me, this the shyt that we live for like the weeknd said :mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
these cornball thread titles :deadmanny:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I ride for my team, I was riding when we were the worst organization in basketball. I can't say the same for you new found pride having Hawks fans. 2 years ago I don't recall seeing 1 Hawks avi on the Coli :sas2:

nikka now I KNOW you fronting. #Hawkset been going since SOHH @CHICAGO @Brozay @red222
@NY's #1 Draft Pick can all confirm this.

You a ol busta ass nikka manye. It's all good though. I can sense that you KNOW your team is gonna get that L tomorrow :sas2:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
If you need a stream link the homie @CSquare43 might be able to help you eat.

:salute:

Go here: http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/new/
Look For The Game Thread: EXAMPLE: GAME THREAD: Dallas Mavericks (33-17) @ Golden State Warriors (38-8) - (Feb. 04, 2015)
Open Thread and look for the Streaming Link (generally the top/1st post in the thread).
Click the streaming link
:eat:

(Note: The guy that posts the links generally doesn't have it posted until 15 mins or so before the game starts and he has asked not to post the direct link on other forums so I'm just showing where/how to get it (instead of direct linking it).