1 Life, 1 League, So There Can Only Be 1 King: Warriors vs. Hawks Gamethread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's all the city been talking about, there's a buzz for this game that the city hasn't seen since the days of Nique :wow:

2 Best teams in basketball, winner is the best team in the NBA :banderas:

respect to @Blackthoughts @sfgiants (IDK really know the rest of y'all fanbase :yeshrug:), but y'all bout to see what this #HawksSet shyt is all about

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's all the city been talking about, there's a buzz for this game that the city hasn't seen since the days of Nique :wow:

2 Best teams in basketball, winner is the best team in the NBA :banderas:

respect to @Blackthoughts @sfgiants (IDK really know the rest of y'all fanbase :yeshrug:), but y'all bout to see what this #HawksSet shyt is all about
We shall see.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
anigif_enhanced-14895-1410558355-3.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
@Blackthoughts

You scared to ride for your team? :sas1:
I ride for my team, I was riding when we were the worst organization in basketball. I can't say the same for you new found pride having Hawks fans. 2 years ago I don't recall seeing 1 Hawks avi on the Coli :sas2:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I ride for my team, I was riding when we were the worst organization in basketball. I can't say the same for you new found pride having Hawks fans. 2 years ago I don't recall seeing 1 Hawks avi on the Coli :sas2:
Since I've been posting on the coli,Hawks fans have always rode for their team no matter what. Their fued with knickstape is legendary round these parts:banderas:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:dahell:

We been riding with the Hawks since SOHH, GTFOH with this shyt :camby:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
You got 3 has been bytches in your avi and you talking about hawks avis :dead:

nikka you were known for curry cock gobbling more than being a warriors stan.. We been deep ask Chicago, NY, indy posters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You got 3 has been bytches in your avi and you talking about hawks avis :dead:

nikka you were known for curry cock gobbling more than being a warriors stan.. We been deep ask Chicago, NY, indy posters
If you say so bytch.