1 in 10 young gamers in debt due to lootboxes

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loot boxes should be banned, it’s gambling and it’s causing addiction to younger gamers. It’s just all around highly unethical in practice

Tryin to hook em young like cigarettes. When my son plays for night i tell that lil nikka to grind the cosmetic shyt and the battle pass shyt i have him do chores for the money. Its crazy how these companies target kids

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is almost as bad as candy and fruit flavored vape juice. Hey kid, you like candy? Well try this vape pen :demonic:

Hey kid you need this awesome new item for your game. You can have a chance of getting it with every new loot box purchase. Don’t have your own money? Take it from your parents :demonic:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how you have to remortgage your house due to your kid buying loot boxes?
This was missing.
hqdefault.jpg

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
they were dummies
Yep, you nailed it.

As bad and as detrimental as y'all are saying lootboxes are, a kid can't buy ANYTHING without a financial source. So PARENTS need to accept more blame for this, because it can't be "addictive gambling" if a kid doesn't possess a credit card or any other means to overcharge.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Dummies. :mjlol:

That fat fukk Jim Sterling tried to make people care that these motherfukkers were willingly putting themselves in massive debt. :russell:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
i been on my ex she been spending money on iphone game coins and loot boxes lol, smh

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I used to be of the mind that if it's not pay-to-win then what's the big deal and only seeing it from the perspective of a working adult. The fortnite skins for instance are legit these kids version of jordans or pokemon cards.