1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's easy to say when we start but please do not put in more than you are willing to lose. I noticed the stream of most all telegrams has died. I am not seeing 3/4 of the traffic. This is why you must put in what you are willing to lose.
Tbh, the advice given wasn't too hard to follow. Some dudes just refuse to listen.

Buy low, sell high; don't chase the pumps; do your own research; get a wallet; take out initial investment; don't spend more than you're willing to lose; hold.

I did all that, and so I'm still up from when i first started in Dec... and ultimately I'm 10x more annoyed at the ICO USA freeze outs than I am at the current market.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would’ve hit zero

In 2008, GM’s stock went from $40 to 90 cents. That’s a 97% drop. Several companies did the same in the housing crash. When cryptos drop 97% percent, then worry. And even then if people just held onto GM or their other stocks instead of panicking, they would’ve got their money back as GM is back to $45.

GM got bailed out and filed for bankruptcy. So whatever a person invested in the stock they lost all of it. Every single penny.

But ford did not file for bankrupcy so when the stock fell to 2 dollars if a person held on they would be in a win now.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some poster said his man put $10K in Tron at the ATH a few pages back

That money gone

eOPc65x.gif
:dead:

My portfolio right now tho :mjcry:
giphy.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tbh, the advice given wasn't too hard to follow. Some dudes just refuse not to listen.

Buy low, sell high; don't chase the pumps; do your own research; get a wallet; take out initial investment; don't spend more than you're willing to lose; hold.

I did all that, and so I'm still up from when i first started in Dec... and ultimately I'm 10x more annoyed at the ICO USA freeze outs than I am at the current market.
Same here. Most of my investment are ICOs and in bitcoins so I really have not lost any money

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
comparing companies to currencies(especially crypto) is already flawed logic as is.

Studying the history of bubbles and how markets rebounded isn’t flawed logic.

And if you really feel this way, why are you here? Why are you still invested? If you know something we don’t, put your money where your mouth is, pull out ahead of the impending crash and shut up :childplease:

Thank god you ain’t invest years ago. You would’ve sold all your Bitcoins at the first sign of trouble in 2011 and jumped off a bridge after they hit $20,000.

I will quote you in 3 months too :childplease:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Although their stock prices declined significantly, 48% of dot-com companies survived through 2004."
Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia

Exactly.

This is repeated ad nauseum but it just doesn’t seem to permeate through people’s heads. If people kept their holdings instead of panic selling they’d be straight most of the time.