1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It would’ve hit zero

In 2008, GM’s stock went from $40 to 90 cents. That’s a 97% drop. Several companies did the same in the housing crash. When cryptos drop 97% percent, then worry. And even then if people just held onto GM or some other stocks instead of panicking, they would’ve got their money back as GM is back to $45.
GM got bailed out so that's not a good example. No one is bailing out crypto

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Can you imagine those folks that took out loans and second mortgages to buy bitcoin at the ATH? They gotta be sick right now

It was stupid. The way I see it since I didn;t invest in it, Imma just stay on the sideline. Now if you invested mad early then you were good.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GM for bailed out so that's not a good example. No one is bailing out crypto

Did the government bail out tech companies too? Amazon dropped from $105 to $5 in the dot com bust. Same logic. And it wasn’t just financial stocks affected by the housing crash. The whole market was in free fall. If you stayed put in most of your holdings, it would’ve came back. Not all but most. That’s the funny thing about people panic selling.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Can you imagine those folks that took out loans and second mortgages to buy bitcoin at the ATH? They gotta be sick right now

Thats what i did but I've always been cautious in my crypto dealing.

The loan i took out was already surpassed by my earnings n could be folded n eaten with little issue.

My only real problem is that i got n used it last week, when this week it would've went much further......

(Mine was only $1600 tho so my sleep pattern is unaltered)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Did the government bail out tech companies too? Amazon dropped from $105 to $5 in the dot com bust. Same logic. And it wasn’t just financial stocks affected by the housing crash. The whole market was in free fall. If you stayed put in most of your holdings, it would’ve came back. Not all but most. That’s the funny thing about people panic selling.

"Although their stock prices declined significantly, 48% of dot-com companies survived through 2004."
Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Btc will drop to 8, then start to shoot back up. I'm gonna throw 10k in and let it double easy in a month. :mjgrin:

You're the second person I've seen use 8k as the mark fam. I bought more soon as it dipped below 10K, but now I'm thinking I jumped a little too soon.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
comparing companies to currencies(especially crypto) is already flawed logic as is.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I feel bad for this guy but this is why I don't put my life savings into this. Only a little bit at a time.

And this is also why I only use coinbase, gdax and binance. I don't trust any other exchange.
It's easy to say when we start but please do not put in more than you are willing to lose. I noticed the stream of most all telegrams has died. I am not seeing 3/4 of the traffic. This is why you must put in what you are willing to lose.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Its now show and prove for these coins..

Most have cashed out already with stolen money..

but the currency is on the fence so its time for a handfull to flourish..

do your research guys..stop blindly investing in these tech companies

Last edited:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"

Gm did go to zero before it got bailed out and restructured.

The problem with ur arguement is u are comparing things with VALUE to something that essentially is going up in value from speculation and the general public i.e. complete idoits taking loans out on their home to buy an investment.

Bitcoin was an idea of some rando that just decided to take a flyer and create a currency. Dont u get that is rediculous???

Again as ive always said there is aways ways to make money in ponzi schemes, but dont be the last one out...

This is the 2018 version of the tulip craze from the 1600s. To a T.

Buyer beware brehs...