1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

This is legit shyt. If you about to make money like we about too. You gotta give up that info because the Feds coming. Especially when we get over 20k which we on the way to.

They ask for your social Security number and everything an ID don't mean shyt. The Feds are watching
Again, do what you do. Some of these sites aren't ran by the most trustworthy people. I know from experience.

Daps
nikkas refuse to sticky this shyt.
The most active thread on the whole site.
Unbelievable.
Is there a way to block threads?

Yea it’s crazy but oh well nikkas gonna learn. I had been wanting to get into this crypto shyt for the last year but it’s cause of this thread and seeing y’all brehs do it that actually made me stick my big toe in the water, now I’m in the pool :wow: learning how to swim... slowly but surely

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Yea it’s crazy but oh well nikkas gonna learn. I had been wanting to get into this crypto shyt for the last year but it’s cause of this thread and seeing y’all brehs do it that actually made me stick my big toe in the water, now I’m in the pool :wow: learning how to swim... slowly but surely
Good for you breh and i wish you much success but im tired of seeing this fukking thread on the board EVERYDAY ALL DAY for like 2 months reminding me of how i missed the train.
nikkas got the nerve to update the title and yet still wont sticky it.:heh: