1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can yall explain to me what an ICO is and how I can get started in investing in it? Do they trade on bittrex?

Gonna start reading thru this whole thread:ehh:
In simple terms ico's stand for initial coin offering and allow people to invest in companies coins early. To invest in them you have to register for them and make the whitelist.

Know one knows what exchange the coin will end up on until the company announes it.

Keep in mind many ico's aren't available for U.S investors.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I don't want to give these people my info, personal decision.

:russ:

This is legit shyt. If you about to make money like we about too. You gotta give up that info because the Feds coming. Especially when we get over 20k which we on the way to.

They ask for your social Security number and everything an ID don't mean shyt. The Feds are watching

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:russ:

This is legit shyt. If you about to make money like we about too. You gotta give up that info because the Feds coming. Especially when we get over 20k which we on the way to.

They ask for your social Security number and everything an ID don't mean shyt. The Feds are watching
Pretty much. Plus the only exchanges that let you cash out for $USD require ID verification if i'm not mistaken.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Request hit $1.00

Note-self-19-packs-tissues-enough.gif

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Everything is down smh...
I copped ETH finally. Super high though :manny:
And I got 3K TRX coins...let's see if it pays off :mjcry:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
"As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company."

No Ripple on coinbase...we droppin XRP like its hot or...?