1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say fukk it but that’s me:manny:

$1000 would get you 100,000 tokens.

If this shyt really takes off with all the hype surrounding it you won’t worry about that stack in the future.

Im trying to not get too hyped since there is still no certainty on whether U.S residents can invest.

The KYC is supposedly in the middle of this month and the ico sometime after that.
Yeah, thats how i'm thinking. fukk it. I might put $1200-1300 so that if there is a dip, i still get 100000 tokens.

Is there an way to sign up for the KYC ICO? Is that one gonna be boomin?

Edit: I just read a couple posts above, KYC is know your customer not a coin name :russ:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
On which part fam?

Usually when an ICO is popular you need to register first in order to participate (register for the whitelist). After being selected for the ICO (aka whitelisted) then they usually require KYC (know your customer) which is an ID picture and further information to verify your identification. Then in order to actually buy in you will need an ether wallet (you cannot send etherum from exchanges to the ICO). MyEtherWallet (MEW) seems to be a consensus wallet for the ICOs, some ICOs may require you to link up MEW with a metamask wallet (I don't know how that works so others can clue you in).

ok so i did register with nucleus and got the email for whitelist so im that far already. they havent asked me to identify myself. what i need is an ether wallet which im guessing is something i can get online? is that like just something you register on ike coinbase and binance? im not trying to get no damn near $6000 device like the one that someone mentioned just earlier.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ok so i got the eth wallet and got the random wallet key generated. now its asking me something about how would you like to access your wallet. i see metamask/mist and a few other options. how do i proceed?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
ok so i did register with nucleus and got the email for whitelist so im that far already. they havent asked me to identify myself. what i need is an ether wallet which im guessing is something i can get online? is that like just something you register on ike coinbase and binance? im not trying to get no damn near $6000 device like the one that someone mentioned just earlier.
MEW is a browser based wallet. Speculation is that KYC will be done mid January.

There must be youtube videos or articles explaining and/or walking you through all this and wallet set up. Will be much better for you than trying to figure out basics here. Take your time, no need to rush. Get all the info that you need.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs, when staking, does it take a couple days of staking befoore you can start getting coins free? When i first started staking ECA 4 days ago it said expected time to earn rewards, 5000 days, now its down to 844 days
How many ECAs do you have? I was at 8000 days to earn reward, now I'm down to 2500 :mjlol: