1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all making so much money off this shyt gives me so much hope for my future...:mjcry: We can literally change the world off this shyt.

I'm gonna take this money and reinvest the funds back into my business to get my tv show created...:banderas:

:salute:

I am taking my money and breaking free from the 9 to 5 rat race. I dont want a lambo or mansion just let me live comfortable while not having to go somewhere i hate everyday.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll need ETH, thats the currency they are accepting. You'll need it in a wallet to, you can't send it from Coinbase or Binance for the ICO.

You made the whitelist? If so stock up on some ETH and put it in a ETH wallet like MEW or Metamask.

Remember though, it’s a chance the ico isn’t available for U.S investors in the first place.
Props my g's! Damn eth price so high, should i just buy now and say fukk it? I'm looking to get $1000. Is there an expected release date?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You CANT send money from any of these exchanges to an ico. You have to set up a wallet and send from there. I don't know how to do it but google does I'm sure others here do too , but u can't send shyt to an ico from an exchange like coinbase. And I think they ask for Eth

Edit- someone answered already :mjgrin:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Props my g's! Damn eth price so high, should i just buy now and say fukk it? I'm looking to get $1000. Is there an expected release date?
I would say fukk it but that’s me:manny:

$1000 would get you 100,000 tokens.

If this shyt really takes off with all the hype surrounding it you won’t worry about that stack in the future.

Im trying to not get too hyped since there is still no certainty on whether U.S residents can invest.

The KYC is supposedly in the middle of this month and the ico sometime after that.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ok I'm gonna need a laymans term explanation.
Usually when an ICO is popular you need to register first in order to participate (register for the whitelist). After being selected for the ICO (aka whitelisted) then they usually require KYC (know your customer) which is an ID picture and further information to verify your identification. Then in order to actually buy in you will need an ether wallet (you cannot send etherum from exchanges to the ICO). MyEtherWallet (MEW) seems to be a consensus wallet for the ICOs, some ICOs may require you to link up MEW with a metamask wallet (I don't know how that works so others can clue you in).

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
You'll need ETH, thats the currency they are accepting. You'll need it in a wallet to, you can't send it from Coinbase or Binance for the ICO.

Do you have to be on the whitelist for the ICO or can I sign up when the sale starts? When is it going live?