1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Didn't know you could do this. I have some XLM I bought on Bittrex paired with BTC, then I bought more on Binance paired with Eth. Could I transfer my XLM from Bittrex to Binance? I'd like to do it because I have no other use for Bittrex at the moment.

Yeah, you can send your coins between exchanges as long as it's supported, I had half my XVG on Bittrex and the other half on Binance, I consolidated it all on Binance so I could sell it all at once.

Also, you don't need to sell into the pair you bought it with either, you can sell the XLM that you bought with ETH for BTC if you want to.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Good lord everybody eating rn :picard:

:myman:

XVG on the sidelines watching while everybody......

tumblr_mdtkau0gLI1qarea0o1_500.gif

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
For the newbs when alts go all green it's time to stash gains and do research on your next buy.

I dropped some decent bread in POE. That's my only new acquisition this week.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah, you can send your coins between exchanges as long as it's supported, I had half my XVG on Bittrex and the other half on Binance, I consolidated it all on Binance so I could sell it all at once.

Also, you don't need to sell into the pair you bought it with either, you can sell the XLM that you bought with ETH for BTC if you want to.

The deposit memo number from Binance goes into the field for memo text on Bittrex right?