1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutey nothing at the moment, and it seems like a project that could just die at some point. Also it doesn't appear this coin was just released. I threw $50 at it just in case it makes a move. There are some rumblings it may migrate to Stellar.
With that user base, if the coins had any application it could be big. Even if they just started selling stickers like those Asian messengers do. It's a no for me.

Ether and BTC are still out performing most of the top alts and have done so for years, gotta remember that.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think NEO will reach Ethereum status? Circulating Supply and Total Supply looks almost used up.
Not until people do ICOs over there, the CEO still hasn't brought in any to get really excited about. It's all hype right now. NEO is being pumped by Trevon James heavy on Youtube.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
With that user base, if the coins had any application it could be big. Even if they just started selling stickers like those Asian messengers do. It's a no for me.

Ether and BTC are still out performing most of the top alts and have done so for years, gotta remember that.

Yea its crazy how they weren't able to capitalize on the fact they had a huge user base. Looks like they had an uninspiring ICO and once the coin went up for sell it dipped and never recovered. Dev doesn't seem very motivated either. I kind of just jumped on it, $50, but if I had read up I likely what have passed. Coin still has a chance but there is a long way to go with that one.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm out the US. I have my us bank accounts, but my Driver's lisence expired years ago. Have no ID coinbase will.accept. What do you suggest to get funds into binance? Some are saying local bitcoins :mjcry::mjcry: I wanna eat
Localbitcoins or LitecoinLocal, only deal with someone with 100% and a lot of unique feedback. As long as they use escrow you can't get scammed.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
VET is selling for $3.76 on Kucoin and 3.62 on HitBTC, part of me wants to send my VET there and sell it, then rebuy on Binance but the timing of it could blow up on me :lupe:

Didn't know you could do this. I have some XLM I bought on Bittrex paired with BTC, then I bought more on Binance paired with Eth. Could I transfer my XLM from Bittrex to Binance? I'd like to do it because I have no other use for Bittrex at the moment.