1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let me know after you read it and if money can be made

I don't know if money can be made, but I'm gonna support them regardless, I've made more money out of thin air in the last month it's the least I can do.

Seems pretty symbolic honestly. Unfortunately majority of the people into this crypto stuff are on that :mjpls: time especially when you arent being coded.

Oh no doubt, everyone else is allowed to make coins and profit (Indians, Chinese etc) but you know how this will be receieved by the majority of crypto.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Couple questions breh, I have my ECA in the Elektra wallet, how do I actively stake them? Does the wallet have to be open and the wallet encrytped or will it be working as is?
2) Where are you storing your xby? On the exchange or hard wallet?
1.buy Eca
2. Hodl in Wallet by leaving wallet open and stake coins
3. ???
4. Profit

Do you see eca going up to 10 cents in 2018?
It is possible it could hit 22 cents

How much XBY you scoopin'?
I been in for a while homie

hey brehs, newbie here
can anybody explain in layman's terms what staking coins is and how you go about it?

also, guap coin is having their ICO right now through the 15th I believe. it's a crypto spearheaded by black folks, I'll prolly cop some next payday

Guap | Black Dollars Reimagined
I’m not buyin just cuz they black :mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know if money can be made, but I'm gonna support them regardless, I've made more money out of thin air in the last month it's the least I can do.

Oh no doubt, everyone else is allowed to make coins and profit (Indians, Chinese etc) but you know how this will be receieved by the majority of crypto.

yeah most def. The Guap name is already cheesy, unfortunately we gotta be strategic out here. I`d rather see a Coin started by black people than see a "black coin" created if that makes sense.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Bee Token looks good but I think no US investors are allowed to participate.

From what I understand, if you keep ECA in the official wallet you get 50% annual return if wallet is kept online. Much less return if you keep it on coinsmarkets. Not sure what keeping wallet online means though :yeshrug:

yeah tried to get around it, seems to be a no go.

I got into GATCoin tho

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yeah most def. The Guap name is already cheesy, unfortunately we gotta be strategic out here. I`d rather see a Coin started by black people than see a "black coin" created if that makes sense.

Telcoin is the answer to your question.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Read through the last few pages on setting up a wallet for the Nucleus Vision buying period for those that signed up for the whitelist, but i am slightly lost. I have a MEW private/public key/Json but I don't know how to link it to my MetaMask.

I purchased a dollars worth of ETH and sent it to my meta mask account through coinbase as a test run. Did I do something wrong?

Quote the posts or provide a link to this shyt. All I got is a coinbase account and a binance account. What else do I need for this nucleus and any other shyt in the future?