1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
What purpose do those currencies serve? If you had said XMR (Monero) I would understand since that's privacy-focused.
Ripple is for banks (ironically)

Iota is for internet of things which just sounds sketchy to me

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Personally I think that is a pump n dump game. Just by the way they are situating themselves. No one cares about the underlying TECH, just how low can I buy it for and how high is it going to get

Maybe that’s a good thing. But if the tech is faulty l, then it WILL crash to zero
Funny enough, I wondered why Ethereum didn't hit the fukking toliet after the issues it had by being overloaded by the Cryptokitties app. Its one app that got popular and brought the network to a halt. It took me six hours to do a fukking transfer. This is a bad sign about the scalability of Ethereum and no one should be investing in it as a long term thing besides speculation at this point.

Same thing with Bitcoin. The technology is dated and slow. There are newer systems coming out, such as Iota, that will or has surpassed it. But in the case of IOTA, its still basically in beta and hasn't been shown to support real world applications yet. Bitcoin and Ethereum have and they both kind of fail.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Funny enough, I wondered why Ethereum didn't hit the fukking toliet after the issues it had by being overloaded by the Cryptokitties app. Its one app that got popular and brought the network to a halt. It took me six hours to do a fukking transfer. This is a bad sign about the scalability of Ethereum and no one should be investing in it as a long term thing besides speculation at this point.

Same thing with Bitcoin. The technology is dated and slow. There are newer systems coming out, such as Iota, that will or has surpassed it. But in the case of IOTA, its still basically in better and hasn't been shown to support real world applications yet. Bitcoin and Ethereum have and they both kind of fail.
It has good alts

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What purpose do those currencies serve? If you had said XMR (Monero) I would understand since that's privacy-focused.

The goal for them is to be the backbone of most transactions, independent of just buying things, but being the middlemen in that exchange. The Ripple network is :leon: but the coin itself is garbage to this point, I have been waiting on it to do something for awhile now :francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps

Same thing with Bitcoin. The technology is dated and slow. There are newer systems coming out, such as Iota, that will or has surpassed it. But in the case of IOTA, its still basically in better and hasn't been shown to support real world applications yet. Bitcoin and Ethereum have and they both kind of fail.
I don’t know about dates but I was definitely disappointed about the speed of transactions. Is that something that we cannot fix? Maybe just not enough nodes on the network to quickly verify transactions? Or is it a deeper problem with the algorithm getting more complex over time and stuff?

Iota is using a very esoteric technology that it appears only THEY can understand which is the biggest red flag of all to me

FSP

Banned
Daps
The goal for them is to be the backbone of most transactions, independent of just buying things, but being the middlemen in that exchange. The Ripple network is :leon: but the coin itself is garbage to this point, I have been waiting on it to do something for awhile now :francis:
Ripple could grow I think at one of the coins that coinbase is strongly considering adding soon. But it’s situated in a tight spot between regulated financial sectors and decentralized banking. They have pretty much the hardest job

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a feeling this shyt gona drop come Monday or whenever the fukk that futures shut starts .like last month when it went from 12500 to under 6 cuz ppl manipulating shyt

I'm thinking about selling the profit I've made and buying byke the same amount for a larger % when it dips
If it dips :merchant:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
What are market hours for bitcoin? If I sell then how long will it take to go through?