Let me learn how to hack real quick...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Put all $500 into Bitcoin, or Put $400 into Etherum, and $100 into litecoin. Just make sure that whenever you buy them they're in the red or on a slight dip, the worst thing you can do getting into this stuff is buy when there's a huge upswing, then an hour later your coin is on a steep decline and then you sell cause you don't know that big gains are usually followed by losses (sell off)...except for Bitcoin apparently.

See how it goes for a week and if you feel like messing around with Alt-coins read up on them, listen to podcasts and stuff during that time.
Ok do I need to put my real name to sign up for coin base

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh I keep seeing this. Can you break it down to exactly what this means ?

What the fukk is a short and why is wall street going to short it
They’re gonna collectively sell all of their coins to devalue the currency and buy them up again at a low price point.

Am I mistaken finance brehs?

kovi

All Star
Daps
Breh I keep seeing this. Can you break it down to exactly what this means ?

What the fukk is a short and why is wall street going to short it

I’m not gonna go into the finance of it all but traders will be selling to each other are really small margins. Let’s say it’s at 16000. They’ll be selling to each other at like 16002 or something. We—the speculators—will place bets (futures) at it will go lower than 16000. However, before our bet’s time runs out, we’ll be selling Bitcoin by the billions, therefor lowering the price, which then creates a panic.

Wall Street’s been doing this since forever, which is why then getting into the game is a bad thing in the long run.

This meteoric rise isn’t a good thing, and a lot of people are gonna get raped.

The thing about crashes (or corrections) is that they always happen, as the market is rational. I’m not telling y’all not to buy, but be careful out there. This was a good time to make money off stupid people.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
It is what it is breh. I was the first dude to think of Dorito flavored taco shells. But I ain' sweating taco bell, they can have that lil paper.

I'm willing to bet my left nut 95% of people who've ever bought or sold a bit coin have profited less than 10k from it. Up until this year most people where using it as a currency. Some had a couple hundred bucks in it Buying and selling at different price points. For the brehs buying here thinking they gone get rich beware.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Don't. $20k is nothing to this technogy. Btc will hit $1M once it goes mainstream.
How so? alot of the recent value its gained is mostly speculators like me not people actually using the coins. Dont speculators lead to bubbles when there is enough of them?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
any one familiar with IOTA coin?

FSP

Banned
Daps
any one familiar with IOTA coin?
Personally I think that is a pump n dump game. Just by the way they are situating themselves. No one cares about the underlying TECH, just how low can I buy it for and how high is it going to get

Maybe that’s a good thing. But if the tech is faulty l, then it WILL crash to zero

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Which is why coins like IOTA, XRP, XLM etc will rise, they serve real purposes.

What purpose do those currencies serve? If you had said XMR (Monero) I would understand since that's privacy-focused.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man I don’t think bitcoin will take off like y’all think it will.

The person in the hood, rural area, the elderly and folks like me who simply don’t trust it will never buy into it.

It’s just a fad that yuppies and techies are into right now but the bubble will burst.