1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Blockchain is going to disrupt the shyt out of the industry I work in-Trade Finance. I just asked one of our systems guys what he thought about blockchain/crypto currencies and he was straight up:dwillhuh:like I was speaking Chinese. Further confirmation that blockchain/crypto is very much so still in its infancy. No matter what industry you're in you should be looking for ways to utilize blockchain tech. These old ass execs dont know shyt so in the next few years they are going to start throwing 6 figure salaries at people that know more than they do. Invest but think beyond coins, there is a lot of money to be made here.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Coinbase wont let me upload my Licence!:damn:
Help!
Same thing here. I already bought bitcoin a week ago. I was trying to sell off my lite coins. But it tells me I have to do a verify step. I take the pic of my id,but it tells me it won't take and to try back in 15 mins. Is that what it's telling u?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blockchain is going to disrupt the shyt out of the industry I work in-Trade Finance. I just asked one of our systems guys what he thought about blockchain/crypto currencies and he was straight up:dwillhuh:like I was speaking Chinese. Further confirmation that blockchain/crypto is very much so still in its infancy. No matter what industry you're in you should be looking for ways to utilize blockchain tech. These old ass execs dont know shyt so in the next few years they are going to start throwing 6 figure salaries at people that know more than they do. Invest but think beyond coins, there is a lot of money to be made here.

how does one teach them selves something so i can get eventually get a 6 figure salary at me

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing here. I already bought bitcoin a week ago. I was trying to sell off my lite coins. But it tells me I have to do a verify step. I take the pic of my id,but it tells me it won't take and to try back in 15 mins. Is that what it's telling u?
told me that, I had to use the app and the lighting had alignment had to be PERFECT, then i got a email verification

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
It just told me that I just exceeded the amount on tries. I have to try again in 24hrs.
I just got that message trying to verify the two deposit amounts in Checking...It was two deposits for the same amount tho so I assume it'll be another one in a day or two :yeshrug:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
maybe if the naysayers scream loud enough the bubble will burst :mjgrin: