1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NICEHASH WAS JUST HACKED. CHECK Y'ALL shyt

STOP LACKING AND GET A HARDWARE WALLET

crypto exchange security will be big, working on it myself but still very new to me

Also somebody gonna start a crypto index fund soon. Right now we’re doing the equivalent of picking single stocks when it might make sense to invest in the entire basket of cryptos. For those who want to avoid risk. Wish I had the technical know how to do that but the idea popped in my head a few nights ago. That’s an easy way to get older people comfortable with it.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You were saying the same thing two weeks ago in this thread when it was at 6k when you could have invested and got a 3x return by now. You're gonna be saying the same thing in 6 months instead of capitalizing.

That’s why you don’t listen to cats like him. They scared to leave the porch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s why you don’t listen to cats like him. They scared to leave the porch.
I’m mad aggressive with my investments, that’s just what I’m comfortable with.

Bitcoin is not the norm, it’s an extreme. I’m just saying it makes no sense that it’s swelling so high

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m mad aggressive with my investments, that’s just what I’m comfortable with.

Bitcoin is not the norm, it’s an extreme. I’m just saying it makes no sense that it’s swelling so high

It makes perfect sense. The entire paradigm is shifting. The speed of technological growth and adoption (of various things, not just Cryptos) is about to hit lightning speeds in the next 10 years. It’s about to get spooky out here.