giphy_s.gif

:blessed:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ripple & Lend boosting up the portfolio :ehh:

That said Raiblocks looks to be the one that got away, that would currently be a 5 figure profit with fair potential to hit 6 :to:

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
another ICO droppin an hour after QLINK. called UTK(UTRUST)....this shyt really seems legit. supposedly they're trying to be the paypal for crypto. you can buy and receive crypto and it's automatically converted to FIAT to protect you from price fluctuation. can also withdraw directly to your bank account. its up on etherdelta for 20 cents right now but it's going up on kucoin in like 3 hours supposedly. they were already featured in forbes, yahoo, and the huffington post back in august. this could be big.

UTRUST Brings Consumer Protections to Cryptocurrencies, Announces Pre ICO

6 Tips On Marketing An ICO

How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Payments Industry? Will it Be the End of PayPal? | HuffPost

QLINK and UTRUST trade pages just went live. well the trading page is up but there's still no info yet. guess it could be any minute.

Interesting

Gonna take a look at these.........cryptocurrency as a payment method in the real world still has very very very very very very far to go to become truly usable

The speculation of the currencies themselves are the wild west tho...:russ::russ::russ::russ:...definitely gotta take gains and dip repeatedly

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Converting bitcoin to fiat is simple, coinbase for example does a money transfer directly to your bank account.

Moving gains between various exchanges on the other hand can be a little tedious. Buying and selling one alt coin to another is simple, you sell your holdings for bitcoin or ethereum and buy holdings in another alt coin with your bitcoin/ethereum.

With the new tax code though I'm not sure it's gonna be so simple anymore to trade alts
Explain in more detail

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Kucoin won't let me into my account, when i sign in it ask to submit verification then goes right back to user/password smh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
U need the Authenticator number. Six digits that change every 30 seconds

Yea it would ask me for authenticator but wouldn't load the box to insert it, would just take me back to user/pass. After 30 minutes I finally got in, missed out on getting in at the price I wanted to for Qlink and UTK, now I am hoping they both get that low again.