1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
i know about cryptocurrency as far as blockchain tech and the economic implications, but from your brehs experience/s how quick is it to sell and what's the process of selling/converting bitcoin to fiat currency? i've had a kraken and coinbase account sitting around for a while and looking to finally get in once i have a little bit of disposable income (i'm a college student)

Converting bitcoin to fiat is simple, coinbase for example does a money transfer directly to your bank account.

Moving gains between various exchanges on the other hand can be a little tedious. Buying and selling one alt coin to another is simple, you sell your holdings for bitcoin or ethereum and buy holdings in another alt coin with your bitcoin/ethereum.

With the new tax code though I'm not sure it's gonna be so simple anymore to trade alts

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
yall are missin out on swing trading this trig. shyt is fluctuating between 6-7 dollars. I keep putting buy orders in for 6. then sales for like 6.75. 100 dollar come ups every time. this shyt is risky business though:whoa:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
yall are missin out on swing trading this trig. shyt is fluctuating between 6-7 dollars. I keep putting buy orders in for 6. then sales for like 6.75. 100 dollar come ups every time. this shyt is risky business though:whoa:

Bought at 6.15, sold at 7 :mjgrin:

wish I could've thrown more at it but :yeshrug: free come up for more ETH :manny:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This stuff is interesting......

Does anyone care if these currencies are actually able to be used to buy stuff in the real world?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
another ICO droppin an hour after QLINK. called UTK(UTRUST)....this shyt really seems legit. supposedly they're trying to be the paypal for crypto. you can buy and receive crypto and it's automatically converted to FIAT to protect you from price fluctuation. can also withdraw directly to your bank account. its up on etherdelta for 20 cents right now but it's going up on kucoin in like 3 hours supposedly. they were already featured in forbes, yahoo, and the huffington post back in august. this could be big.

UTRUST Brings Consumer Protections to Cryptocurrencies, Announces Pre ICO

6 Tips On Marketing An ICO

How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Payments Industry? Will it Be the End of PayPal? | HuffPost

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
QLINK and UTRUST trade pages just went live. well the trading page is up but there's still no info yet. guess it could be any minute.