1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
CRO on a 20% pump this current hour. don't know whats going on. it must think its up there with shib and pepe and all the other shytcoins that pumped big.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Screenshot-20240304-125059.png

Screenshot-20240304-130559.png

Lol. I don't stack this, but I did set up price pump alerts for $p*ssy, because I always get a kick whenever I get these notifications.
what app is this ?
is this robinhood updated ? havent used it in a min

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This shyt be driving me insane sometimes. I buy and it dips. I sell and it pumps. Last night I sell some alts cuz it looked to be a slight dip. Some are about even or up a bit but fukking Fantom on a nearly 20% gain. I don't see any news on tradingview or anything to explain what the hell going on. Top 5 biggest gainers past 24H on coingecko. They must be doing some revolutionary shyt or something who knows. I'm not gonna FOMO back in now of course. I got three options. Wait for a much bigger dip and buy back, swap it for another coin like Celestia and stake that for airdrops, or cash out. It's nearly 3k so could get a decent dent on some debt or better some TIA that I think is around 18% apr on staking plus hopefully some future coin airdrops. It's funny cuz I was on spookyswap and the stable I have is usdcaxl or axelar and the fee to swap to eth was like 200 ftm or something like that and the one to swap to osmosis is like 1 fantom. Eth with its ridiculous gas fees prolly. I can get Tia on osmosis anyways. Gotta see what I do.

This ordinals thing been popping. I got these 2 last night for $60 and they sold today for $460, waiting on one of the transactions to clear. Btc chain be slow as hell. Big one I got tho is pepenals. Mint was a few bucks and floor is now over $1500. Hopefully they keep cooking and more do the same.
how you buy ordinals, been trying but its bit confusing don't see it on a swap

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how you buy ordinals, been trying but its bit confusing don't see it on a swap

You need a btc wallet. I use xverse. They got a browser extension and an app. Then you link it with magic eden, just gotta select the btc chain. I know they got eth and matic on there as well but btc the chain you want. On xverse app they got a web browser that you can use as well so it'll connect to your wallet on there. I tend to just copy the web address of the ordinal or mint on there. Of course I hear the gas has been ridiculous today. Prolly cuz btc volume going up with the price. Hopefully it improves. Issue with ordinals is the long transaction delays cuz of btc blocks. You'd be waiting a while to get your shyt if network too backed up.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You need a btc wallet. I use xverse. They got a browser extension and an app. Then you link it with magic eden, just gotta select the btc chain. I know they got eth and matic on there as well but btc the chain you want. On xverse app they got a web browser that you can use as well so it'll connect to your wallet on there. I tend to just copy the web address of the ordinal or mint on there. Of course I hear the gas has been ridiculous today. Prolly cuz btc volume going up with the price. Hopefully it improves. Issue with ordinals is the long transaction delays cuz of btc blocks. You'd be waiting a while to get your shyt if network too backed up.
I have ledger nano x, will that be ok?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We told you nikkas to get in while it was low. Yall never listen :russ:

Nah you know whats killing me more is that dude ogc stewing in his bed right now because he called crypto a ponzi scheme...but we eating right now just like I told him...:russ::mjlol: hating ass nikka.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ORDER_66

Breh i need a little advice/help. I don't trust coinbase at all. I feel like if I convert my SHIB on Binance.US to USDC and send that USDC to Coinbase to cash out. I feel like CB is going to be on that bullshyt and hold my money hostage. What do you recommend?