1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This shyt be driving me insane sometimes. I buy and it dips. I sell and it pumps. Last night I sell some alts cuz it looked to be a slight dip. Some are about even or up a bit but fukking Fantom on a nearly 20% gain. I don't see any news on tradingview or anything to explain what the hell going on. Top 5 biggest gainers past 24H on coingecko. They must be doing some revolutionary shyt or something who knows. I'm not gonna FOMO back in now of course. I got three options. Wait for a much bigger dip and buy back, swap it for another coin like Celestia and stake that for airdrops, or cash out. It's nearly 3k so could get a decent dent on some debt or better some TIA that I think is around 18% apr on staking plus hopefully some future coin airdrops. It's funny cuz I was on spookyswap and the stable I have is usdcaxl or axelar and the fee to swap to eth was like 200 ftm or something like that and the one to swap to osmosis is like 1 fantom. Eth with its ridiculous gas fees prolly. I can get Tia on osmosis anyways. Gotta see what I do.

This ordinals thing been popping. I got these 2 last night for $60 and they sold today for $460, waiting on one of the transactions to clear. Btc chain be slow as hell. Big one I got tho is pepenals. Mint was a few bucks and floor is now over $1500. Hopefully they keep cooking and more do the same.

I feel your pain. I dumped my Doge about a month ago and now it is running. During the last run I always felt like I was a step behind. Almost sold my Shib, FTM, AVAX but held out and they are all on a good run. May take some profit out but planning to let it ride for a while.

Btw you taught me a hell of a lot about crypto over the past few years. Appreciate all of the knowledge you dropped in this thread.

Going to enjoy the ride this time (I stressed myself out too much last time).

Daps
Screenshot-20240304-125059.png

Screenshot-20240304-130559.png

Lol. I don't stack this, but I did set up price pump alerts for $p*ssy, because I always get a kick whenever I get these notifications.