1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC back to prices it hasn't seen since April of 2022, so been a long journey but its back up there. Resistance area around 47k-48k from around that same late March-early April 22 time period so I'll have to keep an eye on it if it gets there & rejects for a possible swing for a bigger stack.

Speaking of trying for bigger stacks. I was in these two AVAX coins, Gecko and Kimbo. Both fairly decent, often top 10 trending in dextools. But within last day or 2 trend started going down. Wish it would've been sooner but sold like 45 avax on gecko and 21 on kimbo. Not even a month ago before I even started messing with avax meme coins I was around maybe 22 avax and now my stack is at 83 so def was a success. no complaints there. hit a few rugs but i mostly put in at most 1 but often .50 or .25 avax on coins. i think i put .50 on both and hit a 5x or more cuz i took out 2.5 then when i saw they were trending back up i threw in like 5 or 10 more to get a higher pay. I just felt that both had a lot more dip left. i mentioned something in the Gecko telegram and of course the moonboys and girls were laughing with their usual hyped up foolishness. It was around 9.5 - 10M market cap and one said i was gonna buy at 50 mil. i said it has a better chance of reaching 5 mil before 50 mil. They all hyped up on hopium of a cex listing they think may come thru. Looking at the chart, I think it may dip first. But even so I still made decent profits. And actually right now if i buy in i think i get about a 2 billion coin bonus from my sell so thats an even bigger stack than i had. but i'm left with the option of waiting to see if it hits a certain price range target and consolidates or shows signs of a reversal, or do it again on other coins cuz these plays come out all the time, just gotta get lucky and keep betting small amounts to grow my stack that way. rather hit a 2, 3, or 5x then round trip my bags waiting for a 100x. small gains add up, no matter what the hype squad may claim. or i can just use that avax to swing trade with tho i don't see the momentum turning bearish anytime soon in order to try and grab some more at a lower price.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
"
Jan
Kimbo pump up to $0.005 can help me to pay for the treatment of my mother's illness.
Dear friends, please pray for my mother's health
😔
"

Someone just posted this on the kimbo coin telegram, and i don't know if its legit or not and not the type to laugh at someone's illness or the effect it has on their loved ones but you gotta take more safer approaches to things like that than gambling it on shytcoins. imagine telling your mom she can't get her treatment done cuz you lost all her money betting on some cartoon dog coin on the internet. crazy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BTC back to prices it hasn't seen since April of 2022, so been a long journey but its back up there. Resistance area around 47k-48k from around that same late March-early April 22 time period so I'll have to keep an eye on it if it gets there & rejects for a possible swing for a bigger stack.

Speaking of trying for bigger stacks. I was in these two AVAX coins, Gecko and Kimbo. Both fairly decent, often top 10 trending in dextools. But within last day or 2 trend started going down. Wish it would've been sooner but sold like 45 avax on gecko and 21 on kimbo. Not even a month ago before I even started messing with avax meme coins I was around maybe 22 avax and now my stack is at 83 so def was a success. no complaints there. hit a few rugs but i mostly put in at most 1 but often .50 or .25 avax on coins. i think i put .50 on both and hit a 5x or more cuz i took out 2.5 then when i saw they were trending back up i threw in like 5 or 10 more to get a higher pay. I just felt that both had a lot more dip left. i mentioned something in the Gecko telegram and of course the moonboys and girls were laughing with their usual hyped up foolishness. It was around 9.5 - 10M market cap and one said i was gonna buy at 50 mil. i said it has a better chance of reaching 5 mil before 50 mil. They all hyped up on hopium of a cex listing they think may come thru. Looking at the chart, I think it may dip first. But even so I still made decent profits. And actually right now if i buy in i think i get about a 2 billion coin bonus from my sell so thats an even bigger stack than i had. but i'm left with the option of waiting to see if it hits a certain price range target and consolidates or shows signs of a reversal, or do it again on other coins cuz these plays come out all the time, just gotta get lucky and keep betting small amounts to grow my stack that way. rather hit a 2, 3, or 5x then round trip my bags waiting for a 100x. small gains add up, no matter what the hype squad may claim. or i can just use that avax to swing trade with tho i don't see the momentum turning bearish anytime soon in order to try and grab some more at a lower price.

I'm ready for my alts to finally run...:wow: im trying to not get too emotionally attached... buy low sell high cash out...i felt i made a mistake cashing out archive earlier but i'm not going back i gotta stay moving forward.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
seems like btc gonna be the only one moving until there's anything on the ETF. prolly even so after that. but who knows. alts can have one red day then a good green day. I was in this Lila coin telegram that i hold and saw someone said when the ETF gets approved that trillions of dollars will flow into crypto. don't know what delusional world the people living in but those the type that hold those type of coins. US seems to set records for debt on a weekly basis.

December 26 - 33.9 Trillion.

An hour ago, 34 trillion.

And not like the citizens don't have debt themselves. Plus the rest of the world not rich either so I don't know where all these trillions to pump up low caps or shyt coins they plan on coming from. BTC may pump cuz of the ETF and people taking advantage plus ETH and other major established alts but the general public that does get in would be thru an ETF and not some defi degen bullshyt.

My highest buy mark was at .16 and tho its gone higher, I held strong until recently with 15k coins. But now its at .82 so i been lowering my bag, down now to 13,500. Rather take profits on winners then wait for it to become a loser. They may make promises and have hype but not tryna relive another Saitama, especially since lot of these coins communities seem to think they gonna see their coins reaching a trillion dollars market cap or a thousand dollars a coin or some other crazy expectation.

Plus DXY pushing up past couple of days so it'll be determined whether it breaks thru resistance or not, and majority of consolidation will start at the lower cap coins. Rather hold it in stables or major alts with better outlooks and wait for a potential dip on the small coins. Not to mention mostly everything coming out turning into a scam. I hope Lila is successful but I also know to temper my expectations & slowly get out or fully get out if the need to arises.

Better to fold your hand if the cards don't look like they could win and have chips to continue playing, then go all in hoping that the card will turn in your favor.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I estimate we get up to 5 trillion by summer 2025

in total market cap? not sure how much of the previous high was pandemic stimulus but gonna be tough to do if nothing major happens. high was 3 and currently at 1.68. think it might be a slow but steady process. Gotta clear past 2 first.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
pissed doesn't even begin to describe my mood. fukked up by using the phone instead of the pc and got scammed for it. feeling like getting my money back won't even be enough.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp