1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Making money on With Solana shytcoins is too easy. I bought into this earlier https://dexscreener.com/solana/cf628krzsmub5vzf6kgprdrrxwrt8b4vluypetls73wd, some narrative about used cars, which is really dumb but it pumped. Now I bought into this: https://dexscreener.com/solana/2csiv3uzreit3zs2feyvgjxc2a3wedfyl14mhgkhtjxm and I know it's gonna pump because it's a counter-narrative to the first token I posted. As long as everything looks clean, the community is active and there's a good narrative, memecoins will pump.
I am getting rugged 😞
how are you picking which memecoins? discord or telegram community?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Crypto has been taking off again so it’s only right to get a little more active in this thread again.

$DAG
$TRIAS

Scooped these up six months ago and seeing some 2x-3x returns already. This is the most bread I’ve made during a bear compared to the previous two cycles.

$PYR

I recently hopped in this as I see gaming being a big narrative in the next year or two in the crypto space. I missed the bottom, but I think we have a ways to go.

$BOB - Moonshot bag.

SOL and Injective shytcoins definitely feel like the play at the moment for crazy gains if you can find the right coin.

$18 on Uniswap. This was $3 back in October.

:wow:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man, when you see coins like $SOL, $INJ, $ORDI, etc. making these runs, and the coins you hold have done nothing for quite a while, it hurts to look at the charts. So far, I've chosen the wrong horse to ride over the past few years.

Doesn't mean I would have picked a coin that's skyrocketing, but choosing the coin I have the most invested in right now was my best decision I've ever made back in 2021, and the worst one I've ever made as of now. Was well into the seven figures two years ago, and not even close to that value now.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Man, when you see coins like $SOL, $INJ, $ORDI, etc. making these runs, and the coins you hold have done nothing for quite a while, it hurts to look at the charts. So far, I've chosen the wrong horse to ride over the past few years.

Doesn't mean I would have picked a coin that's skyrocketing, but choosing the coin I have the most invested in right now was my best decision I've ever made back in 2021, and the worst one I've ever made as of now. Was well into the seven figures two years ago, and not even close to that value now.

Pack a new bag. Baby!

Still a seat on the train for you!!

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same i was getting 10x's by throwing a stone at anything in 2021 getting harder for me to adapt to this modern market but in some tg groups hearing guys being up 50x on some shyt they bought a few months ago has me feeling i need to learn to adapt for this new cycle because i'm not trying to let anything pass me by , I'm thinking to subscribe to one of these premium crypto patreons/discords just gotta find the right ones where people know their shyt. There's certain tools some of these guru's use which can be used to track what the most profitable wallets/whales are buying so it's best to follow the money this shyt is a bigger rabbit whole than i thought :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Threw my $ARCHIVE in the trash...:francis: idk why but it dropped like a rock badly so i was able to cash out then i took half of that and threw it into $ALI...:wow: i think whoever made it was gonna sell and run off with the money... or I could be wrong and rebound later... but i trust my gut im here to make money not lose money...

EDIT: damn i think I panic sold early... fukk!!!:damn:

Last edited: