1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
At this point, are we still staying up to see if it gets past where it is, or is it safe to sleep and check on BRD in the morning?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Y'all need to tag me when the next ICO goes down, I want in on this :wow:

Rentberry & Bluzelle are the ones I'm going, and selfkey as well.

I wanted to get in on Cypherium that @:>) recommended but they want 20 eth for the presale :picard:

Check ICObench, ICOtracker and Hacked (You don't have to pay to check their list).

MMA

Superstar
Daps
There no real system in place yet to stop inside trading so:yeshrug:

Just realize you are still early in and ride the wave brehs

Y'all need to stop treating this like stocks were you are trying to squeeze out every penny. Get in at a good price, sell at a way better price. Always keep coins that you see decuple in the following year. Enjoy the lesson, try not to stress about not entering in at a certain time

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

Y'all need to stop treating this like stocks were you are trying to squeeze out every penny. Get in at a good price, sell at a way better price. Always keep coins that you see decuple in the following year. Enjoy the lesson, try not to stress about not entering in at a certain time

Yeah, I didn't care about the price, not trying to be a scalper with it, I read about the ICO and it sounds legit and already has a working product to go along with it.

I'll be damned if I sell something this early then turn around 6 month later and see the shyt for $35.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
With these alt currencies, how are y'all measuring your performance and if you're up/if you're down since they don't go directly into USD? Since Alt Currency A can be worth more of ETH/BTC/LTC than you bought it for, but ETH/BTC/LTC can be down against USD?

Just exchanging it back into a main currency and waiting for that to go back up?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Hilarious Bitcoin enthusiasts created blockchain to rid the world of bankers and centralization. I don't think they thought it through too much. With the amount of money they have, completely unregulated and unmonitored markets are Hamsterdam status for the big banks and hedge funds. Pump and dump. Spread fear. Buy at crackhead prices. Dump on FOMO again. Spread fear. Short the same shyt you're FUD. Buy futures. Spread FOMO through CNBC/Bloomberg, etc. Clear millions again. Repeat cycle. Billionaires out here FOMO the same shyt they're probably heavily invested in. Whales out here eating :yeshrug:

As far as the other stuff....I'd say we're in the early majority phase. Early adopters were on the wave pre-2014. The average/layperson knows what Bitcoin is now. Even if they've never purchased a coin or know what it does exactly, they've at least heard about it from tv or the newspaper. But none of them can tell you anything about the alts like Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple or NEO and definitely nothing about the smaller coins. In dotcom years, we're like in 1995. In another 1-3 years, I'll say two, we'll be entering the late majority phase and that bubble will be looking extra bubblicious but, judging from how fast things are going, it could be sooner :yeshrug:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
when you have an open order sitting in limbo, why doesn't it go through? I just noted that my initial BRD order is sitting in an open/pending status as well as a LEND order that I did earlier today.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
when you have an open order sitting in limbo, why doesn't it go through? I just noted that my initial BRD order is sitting in an open/pending status as well as a LEND order that I did earlier today.
Look for the sell orders that are in the range you're willing to pay for, if you see one that has the total amount you want manually put the price in and buy it. I'll take a hit or pay slightly higher to sell/buy things faster.