1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs on gdax, if I place a future sell order for my lite coin. Where does that money go once the order goes through ?

Does it just directly to my bank or sit in gdax?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
my homie that flipped 50 to 200 on verge wants to take out 100. im texting him explaining to him how to do it and holy shyt.....I feel like strangling a muthafukker.

"ok I wanna take out 100"

"alright well you got 200. sell off 100 worth of xvg. then transfer it to coinbase with the withdrawal address"

"I don't wanna sell off 100%"

"I said 100 worth, not 100%. click on 50%"

"ok. I just did it. how long til it gets to coinbase"?

"bout 15-20 minutes"

"it's not here. where it at"

"did you transfer it??"

"I sold it on binance. what you talkin about?"

"wtf....you gotta transfer it. you think that shyt just magically goes to coinbase by itsellf?"

I swear to god this fool bout to send this shyt some bitcoin wallet or some shyt:mjlol:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
my homie that flipped 50 to 200 on verge wants to take out 100. im texting him explaining to him how to do it and holy shyt.....I feel like strangling a muthafukker.

"alright well you got 200. sell off 100 worth of xvg. then transfer it to coinbase with the withdrawal address"

"bout 15-20 minutes"

"did you transfer it??"

"I sold it on binance. what you walking about?"

"wtf....you gotta transfer it. you think that shyt just magically goes to coinbase by itsellf?"

I swear to god this fool bout to send this shyt some bitcoin wallet or some shyt:mjlol:

I have an address he can send it to. :mjgrin:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"bout 15-20 minutes"

"did you transfer it??"

"I sold it on binance. what you walking about?"

You're a great friend. I would have just have text him a my hash id and told him to send it there

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You're a great friend. I would have just have text him a my hash id and told him to send it there
:mjlol:......on top of that I sent this dude detailed videos on how to do exactly what he's asking me. I can't stand people who can't watch a 10 minutes youtube video to learn some shyt. if you can copy and paste a web address, you should have no problem doing this shyt.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"bout 15-20 minutes"

"did you transfer it??"

"I sold it on binance. what you talkin about?"

Man give him your wallet address and finesse him :demonic: