1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The kitchen sink. I'm trying to get on @KushSkywalker and @Malta levels.

Hoping this is my big break.
Keep in mind I'm down almost a stack from my peak cause Verge goin to .20. I'm not worried bout it though, in it for the long haul and think it'll be back anyway. Learning quick not to take any one swing too seriously. I'm still up just being real Verge pulled me up and I didn't sell cause I promised I'd hold. So I'm down a lil but we'll bounce back.

One day everyone will be scrambling to pay a dollar and I'll remember back when I copped for a penny :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Keep in mind I'm down almost a stack from my peak cause Verge goin to .20. I'm not worried bout it though, in it for the long haul and think it'll be back anyway. Learning quick not to take any one swing too seriously. I'm still up just being real Verge pulled me up and I didn't sell cause I promised I'd hold. So I'm down a lil but we'll bounce back.

One day everyone will be scrambling to pay a dollar and I'll remember back when I copped for a penny :mjcry:

I'm jumping back in Verge, hopefully with a larger amount than last time at a lower rate <.1 would be ideal.

I think BRD might suck the life out of everything else on Binance tonight but that should give people the chance to get jump back in Verge for the low.