1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
sold 75% of my remaining XVG. will re-up if it dips. bought 0.4 ETH worth of rentberry ICO and waiting for BRD to drop on binance.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Tonight, he just said in an hour. I heard 6 PST.

I'll check both times, under BRD. I don't know a ton about it either so def do your own research. I'm essentially just tryin to capitalize off hype as low as I can.
Yea contemplating throwing my 5k at it when it launches and just riding that first wave of hype.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Tonight, he just said in an hour. I heard 6 PST.

I'll check both times, under BRD. I don't know a ton about it either so def do your own research. I'm essentially just tryin to capitalize off hype as low as I can.

Yea for once I want to get in early on something and ride that wave.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's crazy how yesterday was literally doomsday and today is like heaven
That's why I'm contemplating not even staying in these alts for long term. Just stay bouncing from coin to coin trying to make quick come ups on their peaks and dips. Then if I can get up over 10k I might throw 3g's on ICX and let it sit. Went from 1k to 5 in a week. Trying to turn 5k to 30k by next week.:wow:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That's why I'm contemplating not even staying in these alts for long term. Just stay bouncing from coin to coin trying to make quick come ups on their peaks and dips. Then if I can get up over 10k I might throw 3g's on ICX and let it sit. Went from 1k to 5 in a week. Trying to turn 5k to 30k by next week.:wow:

:scust: at that Republican tax bill about to put a damper on this approach... tryna stop the comeup

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:scust: at that Republican tax bill about to put a damper on this approach... tryna stop the comeup
Fakkit trump supporter from my old high school follows my snapchat I was dancin bout gettin money. He had the nerve to direct message me sayin thank trump welcome to trumps america.

I'm like :dwillhuh: Hold up what?

I wrote back actually he closed a loop hole and gonna tax me every trade I make, thought you fakkits wanted the government to not take money?

He's like cash out under the new plan not now, trump will make you rich.

I'm like wow breh you are a fukkin idiot for real.