1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
How is anyone in the red, please explain yourself :mjlol:

If anyone in here works in cybersecurity, blockchain security (They offering serious shyt, might need some people to join in) Already working with 1 small coin and in talk with larger one :wow:

Verge is staight hodl status

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What is this bread shyt that's launching in an hour?:lupe:.....might have to jump on that wave. Can't find anything about a price value on release. Only shyt is about those tokens.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What is this bread shyt that's launching in an hour?:lupe:.....might have to jump on that wave. Can't find anything about a price value on release. Only shyt is about those tokens.
All I know is they did an ico and sold out raised 20 million in like 2/10 of a second or some shyt :mjlol:

I already sent the ETH over just to pull the trigger the second it pops up :mjlol:

Also how low will it drop at IDK :lupe: Could be 3$ already for all we know.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
All I know is they did an ico and sold out raised 20 million in like 2/10 of a second or some shyt :mjlol:

I already sent the ETH over just to pull the trigger the second it pops up :mjlol:

Also how low will it drop at IDK :lupe: Could be 3$ already for all we know.

When is it supposed to launch?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Ayeee glad some fellow tunnel brethen in here...but yea mane I might finnally be able to cop that Moog Voyager I been wanting for a effin decade now

I can already buy it :banderas:

Breh I turned 245 to 4200 already, started 3 weeks ago :lawd:

I mean it swings down too depending on the trends, but overall we wayyyyy up. Right now some people sellin verge down to like 3900 :mjcry: I'm bettin on it comin back even higher though.