full
Stay out the streets brother, time to get money and work together

full
I still fukk you up though

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I swear I need y'll brehs to break down a few things for me

Stats!?. I know they are a percentage of bitcoin but y'll boys be talking that lingo and I feel like :dwillhuh:

On binance I'm trying to see my actual usd price I paid for the coin. Im on the app so I'm not sure if I'm missing it or not from desktop.

For example, if I watch trades I can see the xrp/btc or eth price and it gives a usd amount as well. As you can see here
2ibiv6w.png

When I go to transction history it just shows how many I purchased and and the coin eth/btc price I paid. But nothing that says I paid .07 cent :gucci:

Reason I'm asking this I want to do stop limits but how the hell can I do this if I don't know the exact price I brought in.

It'll tell you what you paid in BTC/ETH, you can find it by clicking "Trades" then upper right hand corner is trade history.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If the reward is $9 I got way better shyt to do.

I made $50 on a 5 minute swing trade, bought some coins that were selling for $4.02, sold when it was $4.20. Gonna buy those same coins back in bulk when they drop under $4 too :takedat:

You gonna make money when you sleep breh? Everyone in this thread has woken up down, but there's times you wake up and see $2000 in your account out of nowhere.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I made $50 on a 5 minute swing trade, bought some coins that were selling for $4.02, sold when it was $4.20. Gonna buy those same coins back in bulk when they drop under $4 too :takedat:

You gonna make money when you sleep breh? Everyone in this thread has woken up down, but there's times you wake up and see $2000 in your account out of nowhere.
Woke up yesterday at 1900. What I do buy more low.

Right now I'm at 3400. I'm not panicking for shyt no more.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Follow John McAfee, wake up early and wait for him to say his coin of the day, I got $200 ready for that now :russ:
Damn near all the coins he talks about aren't on binance.. what else are people using for these?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
There has to be a dump on verge coming soon. I want to sell some and recoup my initial investment and then buy more when it drops, but I'm worried it might not drop so much.