1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I need y'll brehs to break down a few things for me

Stats!?. I know they are a percentage of bitcoin but y'll boys be talking that lingo and I feel like :dwillhuh:

On binance I'm trying to see my actual usd price I paid for the coin. Im on the app so I'm not sure if I'm missing it or not from desktop.

For example, if I watch trades I can see the xrp/btc or eth price and it gives a usd amount as well. As you can see here
2ibiv6w.png

When I go to transction history it just shows how many I purchased and and the coin eth/btc price I paid. But nothing that says I paid .07 cent :gucci:

Reason I'm asking this I want to do stop limits but how the hell can I do this if I don't know the exact price I brought in.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
As someone who’s really just trying to hold, is it advisable I just keep putting money in coins as low as I can and build it up on it
Or should I try buying and selling on the highs and lows? I feel tempted to but the volatility is moving a bit fast for me, xvg made me Damn near 100$ so I was thinking of trying with that but I’m not so sure.

Depends on if you are ok with possibly losing out on money. It's hard watching your money rise then fall knowing you could have doubled up if you sold high and bought back in low. But that dip is never guaranteed.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So was it six months?

A week?

Half a day?

How long to make the $155
Like 4 days. But I was giving you an example. That you can start with ANYTHING and come up. I mean obviously if you start with 50 bucks your growth is gonna be a lot slower than somebody starting with 5 grand. It's just common sense. I started with 250 last week. Then chipped in daily til I got to 1k. 5 days later I was at 4k. Currently at 4.5k after a week. Realistically I coulda be at 10k right now if I made some better moves. But not even mad. As long as I'm in the green, I'm good.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Rookies who panicked and sold are the ones who got screwed.

If anyone makes money at this it will be the money of the rookies.

The whole thing is built on people losing a bag. That's where the bag that some people get comes from in the first place.

It's so hilarious that people were disagreeing with this idea just last week or whenever I posted in here last.

If you don't understand why the boom - bust cycle occurs just know that it does. Always. No way around it.

I don't know shyt about BTC. I just know the laws of the Universe. No free lunch and all.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Like 4 days. But I was giving you an example. That you can start with ANYTHING and come up. I mean obviously if you start with 50 bucks your growth is gonna be a lot slower than somebody starting with 5 grand. It's just common sense. I started with 250 last week. Then chipped in daily til I got to 1k. 5 days later I was at 4k. Currently at 4.5k after a week. Realistically I coulda be at 10k right now if I made some better moves. But not even mad. As long as I'm in the green, I'm good.

4 days is good.

Sounds worth the effort for sure.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on if you are ok with possibly losing out on money. It's hard watching your money rise then fall knowing you could have doubled up if you sold high and bought back in low. But that dip is never guaranteed.

Yep I was gonna sell when bitcoin hit 19k a week or 2 ago. Then buy again when it dipped. But didn't want to take that tax hit since it is the end of the year. I wanted to wait till january to take it out then buy again when it dipped.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think this is the highest Verge has ever been. I normally don't suggest buying on new highs. But that backfired on me in regards to XRP.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
True I think imma pick a certain coin and do some practice with it (probably XLM) till I get the hang of it, can’t be scared with this.