1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not only does Coinbase not want you to buy the dip or sell the top when needed, but they don't want you getting your money at all. Earlier I sold my XYO, and some of my AMP and NU to get some Fiat, as well as converting some DAI and UST. So I got about a thousand in USD on there now that I would like to send out. And the damn website talking about some connectivity issues. :gucci:

Can't even get my own money back. Was gonna use the money to pay down some CC debt but just saw one of my old coworkers lost her and her kids home in a fire so I had to shoot some to their gofundme. These crypto gains can be replaced but something like that can't. I can't be greedy with my winnings when folks out there are in need.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Not only does Coinbase not want you to buy the dip or sell the top when needed, but they don't want you getting your money at all. Earlier I sold my XYO, and some of my AMP and NU to get some Fiat, as well as converting some DAI and UST. So I got about a thousand in USD on there now that I would like to send out. And the damn website talking about some connectivity issues. :gucci:

Can't even get my own money back. Was gonna use the money to pay down some CC debt but just saw one of my old coworkers lost her and her kids home in a fire so I had to shoot some to their gofundme. These crypto gains can be replaced but something like that can't. I can't be greedy with my winnings when folks out there are in need.

:dwillhuh::francis::gucci:Hope it eventually clears through. That's that BS

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Salute to you for being a real one. Repped

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

I been noticing that as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

dafuq.gif

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think Ethereum is struggling, you should see the prices for Ethereum Max (EMAX), the Ethereum-based token that generated publicity last summer through endorsements from celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, boxer Floyd Mayweather, and former NBA star Paul Pierce.

Now, all three celebrities are being sued by an aggrieved investor, who alleges they colluded with EMAX co-founders Steve Gentile and Giovanni Perone to pump the price of the token and then dump them, leaving average investors holding the (mostly worthless) bag.

Kim Kardashian, Floyd Mayweather, Paul Pierce Sued Over Ethereum Max Promotion - Decrypt

Last edited: