1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How many times has he been right?
Didn’t he also claim we’d be at 100k now?
I think his prediction got rekt with OMICON and the inflation news. I heard that if BTC doesn't hit 95K this month he's dropping his process that's been accurate all this time.
:lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think his prediction got rekt with OMICON and the inflation news. I heard that if BTC doesn't hit 95K this month he's dropping his process that's been accurate all this time.
:lupe:

:ohhh:

ya that crypto proposal that @NotaPAWG warned us about early on becoming official coupled with omicron was enough to make whales pull out in time for the upcoming holidays…they were gonna do it regardless but I was expecting it closer to the end of december smh…prior to that BTC was at a new ATH ($68k) and looking like it was ready to roll with most of december probably being alt season…best laid plans of mice and men tho :francis:

I’m concerned as to whether this just delays things or if it cuts the party short until the next run in a few years

only regret is not taking more profit from my SHIB bag when it retouched $0.00005 earlier this week

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:ohhh:

ya that crypto proposal that @NotaPAWG warned us about early on becoming official coupled with omicron was enough to make whales pull out in time for the upcoming holidays…they were gonna do it regardless but I was expecting it closer to the end of december smh…prior to that BTC was at a new ATH ($68k) and looking like it was ready to roll with most of december probably being alt season…best laid plans of mice and men tho :francis:

I’m concerned as to whether this just delays things or if it cuts the party short until the next run in a few years

only regret is not taking more profit from my SHIB bag when it retouched $0.00005 earlier this week

Bitcoin had been trending down weeks before they were talking omicron.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Still have some hope. Was around 2.18T late last night and now we at 2.235T. Don't know if we can fully bounce back to 2.4T but the closer the better.